• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):15
In-Game Name:get_in_the_trash
Skype (A requirement):Bionic-Piggie
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:4 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):72
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Hackers and spammers.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Swords and Close Combat Fighting
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Hackers
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I want to be in a good clan and people that care.
How often do you play?:Everyday (besides holidays)

A

Aedrift

Age (At least 13): I am 16 years old.
In-Game Name: griff123
Skype (A requirement): kacher80
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Around two and a half months.
Wins (Must be at least 6o): I currently have 120 wins.
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Predominately, I hate hackers, especially force fielders, they are unfair and ruin the game. Also people who run when they have little to no items. UGH.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): My pros are close combat, being a team player and how to escape tough situations.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): There aren't many obvious cons but I'm not great at using a bow and dodging arrows. Also, Im not the best runner.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Chrome is known to be a strong and superior clan and I want to be a part of it. I love Skype teaming and I want to meet more people to team with and have a good time.
How often do you play?: I play almost everyday, at least two hours.

Thanks for reading it, I hope you consider me. :)
ACCEPTED into the Trials! Hook up with me or Theo, or both on Skype: Ae_Drift, Theoreticallyy.
For your 3 game trial. :)

A

Aedrift

Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: Angryjukebox
Skype (A requirement): Angryjukebox
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: As of now, a month and a half.
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 26, but gaining at a steady rate of 2-5 a day. I've just recently tripled my wins (took me about a day)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Not getting a sword on my route, running into a hacker and of course water fights...
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Scavenging for tools/armour, fighting 1v1 and of course running away.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): (sort of) bow shots, I can make some good ones but I'm not the most accurate,
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I've been playing with many chrome members lately, and I want to be officially in the chrome, not just an 'honorary' member,
How often do you play?: Every day.

Thanks for considering my application :D
DECLINED
Here are the reasons why I have declined you:
Your lack of wins basically brings it down to this. Grab some more wins (at least 60) and re-apply! :)

A

Aedrift

Age (At least 13):15
In-Game Name:get_in_the_trash
Skype (A requirement):Bionic-Piggie
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:4 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):72
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Hackers and spammers.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Swords and Close Combat Fighting
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Hackers
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I want to be in a good clan and people that care.
How often do you play?:Everyday (besides holidays)
ACCEPTED!
You have been accepted into the Trials.
Add me on Skype to have your 3 game trial: Ae_drift

~Your one and only, Community Manager -Aedrift

A

Aedrift

ACCEPTED. since you are DeadZombies's brother. Your Rank: Regular Member
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. Thank you. ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. Thank you. ;)
He's good, he also plays on the chromecraft server. That's where he asked me about it and I told him to apply! I also told Angryjukebox to apply because he's awesome and cool!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: Angryjukebox
Skype (A requirement): Angryjukebox
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: As of now, a month and a half.
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 26, but gaining at a steady rate of 2-5 a day. I've just recently tripled my wins (took me about a day)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Not getting a sword on my route, running into a hacker and of course water fights...
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Scavenging for tools/armour, fighting 1v1 and of course running away.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): (sort of) bow shots, I can make some good ones but I'm not the most accurate,
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I've been playing with many chrome members lately, and I want to be officially in the chrome, not just an 'honorary' member,
How often do you play?: Every day.

Thanks for considering my application :D
DECLINED
Here are the reasons why I have declined you:
Your lack of wins basically brings it down to this. Grab some more wins (at least 60) and re-apply! :)
Not declined :( Maybe get up to like 35 wins and play with Aedrift a bit to make him happy :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
H

He's declined. I'm sorry if you disagree with my decisions, but he needs to get 60+ wins, minimum. Sorry :(
No he doesn't... DeadZombiesYum joined when he had 20 something wins, same with Flexvoid. We know they're cool, and good, and fun! :D Let's just see what Theo or Breakk says.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
He is good at pvp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci