• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
TEAM CHROME [ELITE CLAN]:
Hello Young Warrior! Welcome to Chrome!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:
TEAM CHROME IS CLOSED FOR NOW.​

Welcome to Team Chrome, a small organized team stacked with skill. We are a clan of 25+ players that care about the sheer fun of Mine craft Survival Games; not get too enrolled in loss of neither points nor death. We are a clan of quality, not quantity, everyone having to prove themselves every weekend, otherwise—you’re out. Interested? Fill out an application and I, xBreakk or Bubudu1, will check it out—determining whether your Chrome material.

REQUIREMENTS:

All Chrome members must have 80 or 8o+ wins, unless you prove yourself otherwise with either overall minecraft knowledge, an excellent application or in game sheer skill. It is very hard to get into the clan without the proper win requirement. Thus, everyone below 60 wins will be ignored.

All Chrome members must be at least 13 years of age. We are extremely strict about the requirement. However, if you show maturity beyond your years, and are excellent in all other aspects, you have a chance of being accepted to the clan. These exceptions are very unlikely though. We warn you not to get high hopes.

All Chrome Members must have a microphone, and Skype. We will be communicating through Skype every time we meet in-game, and therefore expect your participation and voice as a member of the clan.

RULES: These are SERIOUS.

o Any kind of cursing and profanity towards any members of the clan in any way--vocally, written or harshly implied will result in dispatch from the clan.

o If you are banned for hacking in the Minecraft Survival Game Servers, we will remove you from the clan. If we find you are hacking, we will remove you from the clan.

o You may not kill other members of Team Chrome without their knowledge that you’re battling. If you betray fellow Chrome members more than 2 times—you will be dispatched from the clan.

o You may not be part of other clans under any circumstances. You must continuously show loyalty to us, otherwise you will be dispatched from Team Chrome.

o You may not spam or curse in the Chrome Chat. If you proceed to do this multiple times, you will be dispatched from the clan.

ROSTER:
LEADERS:
· Theoreticallyy
· xBreakk
CO-LEADERS​
Bububdu1​
K2Skier
ELITE (MODERATORS)
loic1212​
Half_Squirrel​
eshancowee​
TRUSTED
KRaidium
Blazemaster561​
Coldheart21​
MysteriousWays​
THEJOSHI123​
mekval​
Dozer​
REGULAR
ChiefSmith12​
Shaiger​
MezahHD​
sooddiso
Canziano
Coldheart21​
iProGames
24natethegreat24​
biorph
killyourbutt​
Swe_Jokii
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS​
AeDrift​
UnchainedArtist​
fushisushi​
Dozer​
SERVER DEVELOPER​
dylanaj5​
NEW RECRUIT (TRIAL)
If we like your application you will get a 3 game trial. In these 3 games you must prove your worth to either the leaders or Elites that your Chrome material—this is how you get accepted to the clan.

CHROME-CRAFT SERVER MODERATORS​
maxlupus​
ExKing​
Angryjukebox​

TEAM CHROME APPLICATION:
Age (At least 13):
In-Game Name:
Skype (A requirement):
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:
Wins (Must be at least 6o):
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:​
How often do you play?:

DOMOdj2

Tribute
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):19
In-Game Name: DOMOdj2
Skype (A requirement): DOMOdj2
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 1 month
Wins (Must be at least 80): 81 :D
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): i keep getting banned :(
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Optifine
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Hacks

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):19
In-Game Name: DOMOdj2
Skype (A requirement): DOMOdj2
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 1 month
Wins (Must be at least 80): 81 :D
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): i keep getting banned :(
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Optifine
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Hacks
Denied. We want serious members of the clan and do not tolerate trolling to waste our time, thank you.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 15
In-Game Name: Danielbess
Skype (A requirement): Yus
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 6 months (Close to 7)
Wins (Must be at least 80): Well, I have first been playing on AU. Then on US. Now I want to start playing on EU. Is it ok if I put combined number of wins? Combined - 96
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Haxors
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Bow snipe, land battle
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Haxors, water battles,

Edit: I can prove my PvP skill. I am quite good :)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Danielbess
Skype (A requirement): Yus
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: About 6 months (Close to 7)
Wins (Must be at least 80): Well, I have first been playing on AU. Then on US. Now I want to start playing on EU. Is it ok if I put combined number of wins? Combined - 96
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Haxors
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Bow snipe, land battle
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Haxors, water battles
ACCEPTED TO THE TRIALS. A solid application. We wish that you will play on EU from now on however. Also, what's your Skype so we can add you later today for the trails? Hope to see you be Bitten soon!

A

Aedrift

In-Game Name: Aedrift (Using different account as you may know)
Skype (A requirement): Already added you
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Since the Beta (I started in May)
Wins (Must be at least 80): 31...... :oops:
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Well, first of all I get sneaked up on a lot, also lose a lot of points, and other stuff.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Water fights, having a team (I rarely do), better weapon/ armor.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Hackers, NCP, No weapon or armor, not knowing where chests are, getting teamed up on. (PS: I AM THE 2ND LEADER, 'NUFF SAID.)

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):17
In-Game Name:Elliseh
Skype (A requirement):Elise.Warmerdam
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 6 months
Wins (Must be at least 80): 160 (got 2 accounts)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): NCP
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Archery
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Water

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Aedrift (Using different account as you may know)
Skype (A requirement): Already added you
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Since the Beta (I started in May)
Wins (Must be at least 80): 31...... :oops:
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Well, first of all I get sneaked up on a lot, also lose a lot of points, and other stuff.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Water fights, having a team (I rarely do), better weapon/ armor.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Hackers, NCP, No weapon or armor, not knowing where chests are, getting teamed up on. (PS: I AM THE 2ND LEADER, 'NUFF SAID.)
ACCEPTED, AS CHEERLEADER/GRAPHIC DESIGNER. Since you only have 31 wins--I can't accept you, even if your my friend. It would not be fair to the other people with low wins that want to join. However--you can always be a cheerleader, and since your good with Graphic Art, you could sometimes help us out with stuff that fall into your league.

A

Aedrift

ACCEPTED, AS CHEERLEADER/GRAPHIC DESIGNER. Since you only have 31 wins--I can't accept you, even if your my friend. It would not be fair to the other people with low wins that want to join. However--you can always be a cheerleader, and since your good with Graphic Art, you could sometimes help us out with stuff that fall into your league.
Yay!!!!!! So.... Am I in the Clan? ;3

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):17
In-Game Name:Elliseh
Skype (A requirement):Elise.Warmerdam
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 6 months
Wins (Must be at least 80): 160 (got 2 accounts)
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): NCP
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Archery
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Water
ACCEPTED TO THE TRIALS. However, you application lacks details. We prefer those who write more about themselves and go into depth. However, with 160 wins, I can't exactly ignore you. The trials will begin when I meet with bububdu1 later today, so be on your top game by then.

A

Aedrift

But make me graphic designer, I don't know how to cheer lead.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Yay!!!!!! So.... Am I in the Clan? ;3
As a cheerleader/graphic designer. But not as a PvP'er. You may play with us, but will not have a high rank.

EDIT: Graphic Designer rank is yours. Yeah, we find other cheerleaders--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci