• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop with #PrayForParis

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Media is a brainwash machine. The same problems happen everywhere. The only reason why it's treated with more, say, "care", is because Paris is a modernized area that is somewhat safer than most of the countries we rarely think of because of media.

This is primarily the reason I like Donald Trump is because of his beliefs on the corruption of the media system, as well as many others.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I really do support #PrayForParis and even though it's not the only country that is having trouble this is a big one, with other middle east country's they can think it's coming in the back of there minds, but with Paris... No one worried that there were going to get bombed/killed like that... France has never been the target for a while i think..

Edit: I really don't know how this is racist, i still see where you're coming from but with the media turning this into a big deal and how this isn't the only country with big problems but i don't see anywhere how this is racist... It's a big deal

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! Since this thread is causing some controversy, I'm going to have to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci