• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop with #PrayForParis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseRevamped

Survivor
Reaction score
Stop with the #PrayForParis, or honor all the countries that are being bombed by ISIS. Why do we only pray for France, and not places like Pakistan, that being bombed all the time by ISIS? Because the media is not choosing to cover those events. But the truth is that we are being very very racist when we say #PrayForParis. Why not #PrayForPakistan? Pakistan and other nearby countries are being bombed constantly by ISIS, and they show up on the news for a second or two, but our whole country doesn't go into a state of mourn. Why is that?

#PrayForParis is one of the most racist things I've ever heard. Of course my thoughts are with Paris. But they are also with the other countries that are getting bombed constantly. And it's not only #PrayForParis, it's everyone changing their profile pictures to have a France flag overlay. Absolutely disgusting to pick only one country to honor.

I am not dissing those that say #PrayForParis, just simply saying that there are lots of other countries being bombed and shot up by ISIS, why not pray for them too?

My thoughts are with not-only the French, but all countries to have been terrorized by ISIS.

Feel free to leave your thoughts below.

Last edited:

MrCrispy

Tribute
Reaction score
You have a very strong opinion and I agree but I think the reason there is no word about countries like Pakistan getting bombed is because its been happening for ages. Where as France these events don't happen often, that's why its such a big deal. Although I do agree our thoughts should be with all countries that have suffered from terrorism.

PulseRevamped

Survivor
Reaction score
You have a very strong opinion and I agree but I think the reason there is no word about countries like Pakistan getting bombed is because its been happening for ages. Where as France these events don't happen often, that's why its such a big deal. Although I do agree our thoughts should be with all countries that have suffered from terrorism.
Exactly, just because they're used to it doesn't mean they should have to deal with that bs.

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sorry the reason why this is is because France is a peaceful country and has not been involved with anything since WWII; Pakistan is a war zone there is a war there its a 3rd world country unlike france which has no reason to be involved.

PulseRevamped

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sorry the reason why this is is because France is a peaceful country and has not been involved with anything since WWII; Pakistan is a war zone there is a war there its a 3rd world country unlike france which has no reason to be involved.
So you're saying, that just because they are a 3rd world country, their lives don't matter to us at all? They don't deserve to be prayed for?

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
People are just being considerate.
As annoying as it is, its a reminder, also I don't think you could stop people from saying what they want even if you try.

PulseRevamped

Survivor
Reaction score
People are just being considerate.
As annoying as it is, its a reminder, also I don't think you could stop people from saying what they want even if you try.
I understand that people are being considerate. And of course, I'm not trying to stop them. My thoughts are also with Paris and France, what happened is horrifying.

I'm simply saying that if we are praying for, making threads about, and changing our profile pictures to french flags, we should be doing the same for the 3rd world and smaller countries that ISIS is bombing and taking over, why do they not matter?

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand that people are being considerate. And of course, I'm not trying to stop them. My thoughts are also with Paris and France, what happened is horrifying.

I'm simply saying that if we are praying for, making threads about, and changing our profile pictures to french flags, we should be doing the same for the 3rd world and smaller countries that ISIS is bombing and taking over, why do they not matter?
... I'm not up-to-date on this world, so this is rather new to me.
but you make a good point, I hadn't thought about that xD (how stupid I feel).

Maybe its something about the way it happened, or the fact that a someone within the terrorists bombed themselves, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci