• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Statistics of Survival Games (Involves Teaming, Trashtalking, etc.)

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
These are some really interesting statistics. I would love to look how the stats pan out over the course of maybe 100+ games. If you need any help I would wouldn't mind helping.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, we could of gotten some more detailed data if we had the time, but in a 2 day span between the 2 of us this worked out. Maybe if I do this again we could keep track of those new data points.
I also wanted to try doing multiple regions, but I decided to stick with US with this short collection of data.

Same here, I hardly run into them. But the thing is, when you're in-game, you can't see the spec chat. (Well, maybe you can since your mod.) Most of the players that did some trashtalk was in spec chat, and was either just calling the guy that killed them a "noob" and left. No big arguments came up besides a couple of times.
Ah, it makes sense then if you were to spectate the whole game, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I was thinking more along the lines of people directly trashtalking you, which I don't see all that often.
Considering you're a Mod, I'd be surprised if people were silly enough to trash-talk in front of you
You know, there is a very valid point in this, and for the most part is is absolutely correect. On another level, though, you'd be surprised what some people say. People's attitudes towards mods are either hit or miss. People are either extremely nice and "kiss-up" like ingame, or they're downright disrespectful. You run into the disrespect more than ever in the hub. This goes back to a point I tried to make a couple weeks back about disrespect towards staff. For some reason, here on MCSG, people like to be disrespectful towards staff ingame, and that kind of irks me. I just wish that people would at least accept the staff a little more, because I rarely ever see staff get treated the way we're treated sometimes on other servers (but that's for a different rant/point).

Either way, however, people will be people and I guess there just isn't anything we can do about that.

Reaction score
Ah, it makes sense then if you were to spectate the whole game, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I was thinking more along the lines of people directly trashtalking you, which I don't see all that often.

You know, there is a very valid point in this, and for the most part is is absolutely correect. On another level, though, you'd be surprised what some people say. People's attitudes towards mods are either hit or miss. People are either extremely nice and "kiss-up" like ingame, or they're downright disrespectful. You run into the disrespect more than ever in the hub. This goes back to a point I tried to make a couple weeks back about disrespect towards staff. For some reason, here on MCSG, people like to be disrespectful towards staff ingame, and that kind of irks me. I just wish that people would at least accept the staff a little more, because I rarely ever see staff get treated the way we're treated sometimes on other servers (but that's for a different rant/point).

Either way, however, people will be people and I guess there just isn't anything we can do about that.
Cough cough Kingbutcess cough cough, he gets targeted a lot according to him.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Lets see if these percentages increase over the course of 1 month :D

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Here on the AU Region I rarely run into trash talkers, but there are a lot of teams.

It is really factual and insightful information, goodjob. Hopefully you can come 'round to everyone other region and form a document like this.

Again, goodjob, I'd like to see more, :)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Ay ay ay could I help out with EU?
These are some really interesting statistics. I would love to look how the stats pan out over the course of maybe 100+ games. If you need any help I would wouldn't mind helping.
If you're truly willing to help out, just send me a PM letting me know you're interested. I'll send you the info you'll need.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for gathering this data, it's been a very informative read for me.

It'd be cool if data like this was recorded on a mass scale, and used to assist with specific problems in specific areas, so basically targeted moderation, and also help us understand what players do where to help improve game play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci