• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some banners I made for the project! :)

muchas gracias! son exelente! tu es muy talentoso!
.....um.... sorry, i speak Spanish when i'm exited, cant wait for ddog and jtklaus to see these, these are sweet! over nine-thousand internets to you sir!

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Here are some banners I made for the project! :)

I hope that this isn't inappropriate for this occasion but... EYEGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though these are awesome! And if anyone else needs a desktop background featuring yours truly, I have one made for screens 1280x800

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to say that our first submission has been denied as some of the features of the map were out of place or had issues. I'm glad to say though that ZombieTracker at least liked our map and that we are not going to be giving up yet! We will continue development on this map! (tomorrow...)

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah. When we were looking over his reviews, it said he had 1002 submissions before us! Here's the kicker: He mentioned that this was the first that made a really good impression! Even this is a big achievement for us, especially after all those other submissions. There are a few things we need to touch up because we kinda went through it quickly (due to the fact we started on Thursday night and finished Saturday :p) Other than this, we hope that after we fix these few kinks, we'll be able to submit it again and have it accepted!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im just curious (and i dont want any spoilers) but what were some other problms? like the spawn layout? Or map layout? Certian traps?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It didn't get approved?
crap.
Oh well, I'm sure with more improvement and if we keep on working we'll be able to get it approved! :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
there are just a few problems that need fixing :p nothing too much!

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Im just curious (and i dont want any spoilers) but what were some other problms? like the spawn layout? Or map layout? Certian traps?
Certain traps on the map were incredibly hard to escape and a certain puzzle was impossible to solve. Also, the spawn layout with the chests was a bad layout. Certain landmarks around the map need fixing as well. (making bigger smaller, etc.)

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
This is one of the best map ideas i seen.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Totally redoing spawn to make it more fair. Any suggestions to make spawn better would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci