• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Guess what guys! We got new pictures!!!

This one is of me and my crew! From left to right: Ddogclaw, orocket333, Jtklaus

This one is of our upgraded cornucopia, we completed the hard to reach chests and added additional design.

A nice picture of jtklaus on his bridge, we added in a little surprise for you guys ;) (I'm talking to you cheezstiks)

This is my tower! Right by the arena walls, and is that someone photobombing in the window?

Another of the great works of jtklaus... This is a very peaceful ruined house with a bit of redstone trickery underneath :)

Last and again not least is another example of the stunning scenery generated in this map. ;)

All of us are looking forward to submitting this map and we expect to be done with it tomorrow if possible, so be excited! More news on this if Chad accepts us ;)

PS: Map is done now, all chests placed and marked along with traps and buildings, all thats left is some fine tuning. See Ya!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree. floating map gives quite a few more restrictions and some ultimate battle spots. And there's also one last thing I'm glad that's gone... CAMPERS. Well, they'll still be there: but they'll also have a lot more restrictions.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
I would really like to play on this map.
Maybe you can start a test server?

And.... CHAD ADD THIS MAP!!! ;)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:O Looks amazing! Is there a way to join the server? Just wanna look around.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. I am amazed with all of the support that we're getting for this map! Thank you everybody! No we will not be starting a test server for this because all editing is going on on orocket333's old laptop which is decent as a server but can't handle any more than 8 players I'm guessing. I'll tell you all about the last few features being changed/edited:

-Patching up any caves that don't lead anywhere.
-Added airship (made once again by jtklaus)
-Adding a few more chests.
-Adding a few small traps (lava pitfalls,etc..)
-Removing Herobrine... ;)

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey CandyFTW I think I played on a server with you once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci