• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Certain traps on the map were incredibly hard to escape and a certain puzzle was impossible to solve. Also, the spawn layout with the chests was a bad layout. Certain landmarks around the map need fixing as well. (making bigger smaller, etc.)
I thought some of those things would be a problem! Well myself, and a lot of this community are wishing you the best of luck! Keep up the good work and maybe we'll have a fantastic new map!

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
How was the spawn unfair? It actually looked very interesting. :)
He said that it would be hard for one person to defend it, plus the actual terrain around the spawn was too uneven and unfair for those who spawned on the drop-offs. We're doing a huge remodeling of spawn, so it may be a while before were able to submit again.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
He said that it would be hard for one person to defend it, plus the actual terrain around the spawn was too uneven and unfair for those who spawned on the drop-offs. We're doing a huge remodeling of spawn, so it may be a while before were able to submit again.
Can't wait to see the new spawn. :D

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like endermen had a party there, but hopefully when were done it'll look great! :)

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
just for the lulz, i used the acid shader mod to take some pics of the map a bit after it was first submitted.

kids, don't do drugs, i got nauseous after 5 minutes of this.

pics of changes to the map on the way soon

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I have some good ideas for maps, but I can't find a good program. What program do you use?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The 2nd picture actually looks like a really beast map. The idea of sliding and falling down the ramp. :p

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I have some good ideas for maps, but I can't find a good program. What program do you use?
Actually most of it is built using default Minecraft with the assistance of a few plugins on our bukkit server (sorry guys not public..). On the first post I put links to all of the different plugins we used. World Edit lets us make large changes and we used a special Skylands generator put into Multiverse to get our world, after that we edited it partially using World Edit and partially by hand! To create our border (which will be non existant in the next version of our map!!!) we used World Edit's //hcyl command.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually most of it is built using default Minecraft with the assistance of a few plugins on our bukkit server (sorry guys not public..). On the first post I put links to all of the different plugins we used. World Edit lets us make large changes and we used a special Skylands generator put into Multiverse to get our world, after that we edited it partially using World Edit and partially by hand! To create our border (which will be non existant in the next version of our map!!!) we used World Edit's //hcyl command.
Oh, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci