• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddiejo

Spectator
Reaction score
Im so excited for this map! Zombie tracker won`t have a choice but to accept it, that`s how amazing it is!

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Deleted on your request. The map is nice by the way, are there any goodies in the airship?
Thanks, and thats for you to find out :)
Deleted, and please let me know if your need help with anything that does not involve building. (Sorry, its just that I'm really looking forward to it...) Also, will there be enchanting tables on your map? Like in the first map that Vareide made? Cause if so, awesome. (But of course obviously hard to get to.)
Thanks, and yeah, there's one so far, probably will add 1 or 2 more. And I think that we have everyting in good order right now, but i will shout out if we ever need help on anything.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I was wondering if you needed any helpers or new ideas for maps because i had A LOT of ideas on some maps i just need a server and the correct plugins well if you would let me in with helping i would love to join :D also message me some responses and i will give you my skype so we can play maybe later after school >.<
Probably not.. I'm going to be insanely busy and unable to work on any map until the end of the summer.. sorry...

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
i cant wait to see me falling off the map 15000000 games in a row...

Reaction score
All The Image Links Are Broken! DX
Look at all them hackers 1st best hacker then kiko the other donor that hacks it seems like all donors are hackers and the reason they donate is so they can leave the game they one and go directly to a new one where people haven't seen that person often

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Look at all them hackers 1st best hacker then kiko the other donor that hacks it seems like all donors are hackers and the reason they donate is so they can leave the game they one and go directly to a new one where people haven't seen that person often
Do you realize how pointless to the thread this is? I don't even feel like discussing how I don't hack. If you don't believe me, well, that's your problem: not mine. ;)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
You do realise how noballsy u look right?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Looks really really good, seems like it has a lot of traps.

How does herobrine keep getting into the map! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci