• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
None yet. it'll most likely be a couple weeks before we find out.
Dude, you're not on our build team, you've only posted once before this(which was very demanding and very rude), and I don't think my friends know you, and they wouldn't even tell you about anything, so don't just post things that you have no idea about. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the positive feedback! :) It means a lot to our three man team working on it. We don't need help right now but we are planning on submitting it to Chad when it's done. I'm planning on uploading some more pics soon, there have been massive changes to spawn, more traps added, and I think that it's coming along nicely! Can't wait to show you the finished version when it's done. (Coming soon...)

EDIT: The upcoming pictures are using the shader mod so they'll look aweshum!
I was wondering if you needed any helpers or new ideas for maps because i had A LOT of ideas on some maps i just need a server and the correct plugins well if you would let me in with helping i would love to join :D also message me some responses and i will give you my skype so we can play maybe later after school >.<

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
I was wondering if you needed any helpers or new ideas for maps because i had A LOT of ideas on some maps i just need a server and the correct plugins well if you would let me in with helping i would love to join :D also message me some responses and i will give you my skype so we can play maybe later after school >.<
People, please read the whole thread before posting things like this. We have said that only the three of us (me, Ddog, and orocket) will be working on the map. This is starting to annoy me a bit, so please stop asking :).

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I read all 11 pages of this forum to see if you had sent out a link for your map. Your map is very impressive and just the fact that you guys are freshman's make it all the merrier. Congrats for your building. And I am very excited to play it WHEN ZombieTracker accepts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci