• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
I read all 11 pages of this forum to see if you had sent out a link for your map. Your map is very impressive and just the fact that you guys are freshman's make it all the merrier. Congrats for your building. And I am very excited to play it WHEN ZombieTracker accepts it.
Lulz, your the first to recognize we're freshmen(technically sophmores now, cuz for me school is over :)) But we want to wait to send out a link for the map; we want it to be a surprise so no one has the advantage :). Thanks for the comment, too!

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I myself am a freshman. But I am not a builder, cause I fail at it xD. But, I could help test for your map, cause you'll need to see how people interact with your traps, and see if they find your chests. Like 'Lab Rats' in a way. (Sorry, I just had to ask cause I'm so excited about it.) Just message me if you want a lab rat. :p

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
This is better (I hope)

The refurbished spawn. (Zombie said this is what it should be :p)

The town now has 4 new buildings to accompany the first. 2 new houses, Bubba's Cafe, and a church.

This is me inside the new church, blessing the holy milk >.<.

Another picture of the airship.

A new altar/ruin thing that has a little surprise. :)

Aramil_ and me in a little teaser of a new part of the map. More on it in future posts :).

Thanks for orocket333 for taking the photos, and Aramil_ for helping out in some of them.

Well, thats it for now, will keep posting updates and any news to come!

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!! Please if there is testing for that map please let me know!

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude, you're not on our build team, you've only posted once before this(which was very demanding and very rude), and I don't think my friends know you, and they wouldn't even tell you about anything, so don't just post things that you have no idea about. Thanks :)
oh wow. I totally thought he was asking about Dose's jungle map. i got my threads mixed up. my bad. xD

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
Why would you buy gold its more money and you get the same privlages as the other donors XD You sir are a waste of money :p
well, i bought gold because i really like this server and wanted to help support it in any way i can. :) and plus, i like the color gold more than silver. ;D haha

Reaction score
well, i bought gold because i really like this server and wanted to help support it in any way i can. :) and plus, i like the color gold more than silver. ;D haha
why give more money to the servers all you do is kill people you don't build it is kinda a waste of my time yet I'm just addicted to the server

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
You sir, don't understand what a donation is. :p
why give more money to the servers all you do is kill people you don't build it is kinda a waste of my time yet I'm just addicted to the server
Allas....shaun is right. xD
Um... can we not have this convo in our thread please :). I would like it if you would move it or delete it. Thanks :)

And i see Alecoz, its ok.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Deleted on your request. The map is nice by the way, are there any goodies in the airship?

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
Deleted, and please let me know if your need help with anything that does not involve building. (Sorry, its just that I'm really looking forward to it...) Also, will there be enchanting tables on your map? Like in the first map that Vareide made? Cause if so, awesome. (But of course obviously hard to get to.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci