• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
That looks nice ! gives fighting a challeng ! i like it

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
lets get this map approbe cant wait to play on a new map!

taskinoz

Tribute
Reaction score
This map looks quite cool but i do have some problems with it:

-The start favours the players who have bridges to other floating islands
-Mobs will be overkill on the map and could potentially over run it
-While it is cool to have floating islands it is too risky for people to fall and will annoy players who died earlier on, although it could provide quick matches
-Teams could camp on an island and block possible entries

Even though I heavily disagree with parts of this map i would like to see how it turns out

taskinoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I take most of my stuff back, probably shouldn't have skipped through most of the pages

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
I take most of my stuff back, probably shouldn't have skipped through most of the pages
Yeah, if you read all of the posts, you would've noticed what I said about reading everything before posting and opinion, but I see you did that. And yeah, a lot of that stuff you said was changed. :p

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Currently I am very confused on how the map acceptance works. I've tried to find zombietracker, but he's apparently not on the staff anymore :p. Since Ddogclaw is the one who sends in the maps, and since he is gone for the whole summer, we might have to wait till then to re-upload the map the the Finished maps thread. Hopefully this will turn good.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
hmmm... i guess since they changed the approval process we will probably upload the map soon. might even consider making a promo video....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci