• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly what gio said. Yes you can do /d in another game, or in the hub even, but as soon as you join another server, it still says " reven86 has joined", then after that, it puts you into /d automatically. That /d doesn't work until after you have joined, even if you are in /d b4 you join the server.
Ok now

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
They do realize that if this is implemented MCSG will finally be in peace once again right?

Last edited:

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Reason for thinking that? xD

The reason it was given to vip's is so they can play the game in peace and not get targeted consistently because staff thought they would. What they didn't realize is that some players who are good at pvp, get targeted much more often. VIP don't have to pay for it tho, because they earned that VIP spot by doing youtube or making great maps. That is their reward. That is why I offered we pay for it, instead of getting it free.

Staff ofc gets it for catching hacker.
Reven it would just be kinda out of control if they sold it reven everyone would be silent joining you have to admit it would be chaotic especially if half an sg server is full of disguised users it's kinda a pain becuz you can't tell who they are it annoying

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Reven it would just be kinda out of control if they sold it reven everyone would be silent joining you have to admit it would be chaotic especially if half an sg server is full of disguised users it's kinda a pain becuz you can't tell who they are it annoying
lol whats the problem with that? It will make it to where you will have to treat everyone in the game like they are a good player, because you don't know for sure. Knowing who the person is doesn't really matter. This will just stop the killing to get a screenshot of the persons name, targeting off spawn.

I would actually prefer it. It's forcing you to treat us like normal people because you won't know WHO we are, which is exactly what good players what. We want to beat treated like we are just another person. VIP's say it in all their videos. They just want to be treated like a normal tribute, no special treatment, no tareting.

Also, if I were mcsg, I wouldn't really sell it super cheap like 5-10 dollars. It's really worth more to most people than that.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
LOL When someone is disguised it's because they don't want other people to know who they are. Also you seem like the kind of person who would go out of their way to /stats [tab] everyones name just to find out who the disguised people are.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL When someone is disguised it's because they don't want other people to know who they are. Also you seem like the kind of person who would go out of their way to /stats [tab] everyones name just to find out who the disguised people are.
^^^^^^^^

Also
lol whats the problem with that? It will make it to where you will have to treat everyone in the game like they are a good player, because you don't know for sure. Knowing who the person is doesn't really matter. This will just stop the killing to get a screenshot of the persons name, targeting off spawn.

I would actually prefer it. It's forcing you to treat us like normal people because you won't know WHO we are, which is exactly what good players what. We want to beat treated like we are just another person. VIP's say it in all their videos. They just want to be treated like a normal tribute, no special treatment, no tareting.

Also, if I were mcsg, I wouldn't really sell it super cheap like 5-10 dollars. It's really worth more to most people than that.
SG is last man standing, not whoever can target a famous person and screenshot to put in their sig.
Also if everyone had silent join, i could care less.
That means you don't have to worry about certain people and actually play the game

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Also

SG is last man standing, not whoever can target a famous person and screenshot to put in their sig.
Also if everyone had silent join, i could care less.
That means you don't have to worry about certain people and actually play the game
Exactly xD

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea as this will help users so much to play on the servers fairly and comfortably. Constant harassment such as revealing disguises is being a big issue especially for well-known players. Recently, I've seen many people knowing how to reveal disguises. After that, many people will attempt to target the user to harass them. It is actually against the rule but it's difficult to get the users punished. If people get silent join, it is not easy to find figure out disguised players. Additionally, I predict that MCGamer Network will gain more profits because many people want this.

On the other hand, I think it's better to improve the /Disguise system so that there will be no way to reveal who the person is. But until this development is done, this idea will be great. :D

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea as this will help users so much to play on the servers fairly and comfortably. Constant harassment such as revealing disguises is being a big issue especially for well-known players. Recently, I've seen many people knowing how to reveal disguises. After that, many people will attempt to target the user to harass them. It is actually against the rule but it's difficult to get the users punished. If people get silent join, it is not easy to find figure out disguised players. Additionally, I predict that MCGamer Network will gain more profits because many people want this.

On the other hand, I think it's better to improve the /Disguise system so that there will be no way to reveal who the person is. But until this development is done, this idea will be great. :D
exactly :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci