• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
lol everyone makes the same mistake you are making here. /d does not work as a silent join for donor for this 1 reason. Even if you are in /d BEFORE joining a server, when you join the server it still says "reven86 has joined", then after you joined, it puts you into /d. It always says the REAL NAME of the person who joined, then puts them into /d automatically after you join.
It's not really a problem for people thought unless you are going to get targeted game after game even if the disguise plugin does do that I'm pretty sure that is wrong or not because I don't find a problem doing that or see my friends doing the disguise command and they come in the game with the disguise name on

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
If you could just buy silent join, it would just ruin the whole purpose of the feature.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
If you could just buy silent join, it would just ruin the whole purpose of the feature.
Yes that is true and VIPs, Moderators, Friends they all use it and it would ruin the feature if it was be able to be brought in the shop

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not really a problem for people thought unless you are going to get targeted game after game even if the disguise plugin does do that I'm pretty sure that is wrong or not because I don't find a problem doing that or see my friends doing the disguise command and they come in the game with the disguise name on
lol staff has confirmed that indeed it says your ACTUAL name when you join even if you are in /d, then after you have joined, it automatically gives you a /d name. According to staff tho, they can't fix this issue.

And the ability to buy the silent join is for that exact reason "get targeted every game". This literally happens to me everygame now. The reason VIP's get this is because they get targeted for being who they are. I'd say I get targeted more often than most VIP's. Obviously not as much as the big name VIP's that got it for youtube like huahwi and tomahawk, but yeah, being a high ranked player earns you a target everygame pretty much.

It's not like you HAVE to buy it. It's something you only really need to purchase if you are being targeted consistantly. If they do put this in, its not gonna be cheap. It's just something that well known people are really gonna need.

Also, there are NOT friend rank in mcsg anymore. They took away the friend rank from everyone like 6 months ago l3l. Besides, friend rank didn't have silent join. Trust me I know, i was a friend rank :p

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
How long till they bring /d back -_-
Whenever they update to 1.8 which they can not do at the moment as bukkit is not out for 1.8 and they have to update all the other plugins as well they are working on other projects.

Phippsey3

Platinum
Reaction score
another good idea would be a mcsg app for iOS and android because the web version sucks (on mobile)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you think they might consider selling silent join?
i wish i said more suggested more things at the meetup ;-;
another good idea would be a mcsg app for iOS and android because the web version sucks (on mobile)
First off, please don't double-triple post like this xD. Put all your response in 1 post, it's against the rules to do it this way. <3

But yeah, Col_star says they thought they might do this, but it hasn't happened yet :l so idk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci