• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
If this were my opinion, I would like them to either fix the /D command so it doesn't show your name first, or they make silent join available. An extra con tho, is that if alot of donators who are well known and have stats join a game, it won't tell the noobs who joins and will be worried if anybody is joining, or they thinks its a glitch in the system.
They will get used to it eventually.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, does it matter to you? I mean you aren't a donor
Im considering Diamond, Not that its none of your business anyways......
Besides i know the feeling of being targeted.

I was #2 in another server with 898 wins/1500 losses

And now i migrated into this server and i still get targeted, so i know how it feels.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly, thats why it shouldn't be Platinum+ as Platinum already gets 5 more perks then Diamond.
Diamond doesn't get /fly, chat colors or pets..
To clear things up, I think it should be for diamond+ I don't like leaving diamond donors out because at one point in mcsg, they were the top donors. They have just since then been kinda left out. Although all they have to do is pay a few dollars to get it upgraded.

If this were my opinion, I would like them to either fix the /D command so it doesn't show your name first, or they make silent join available. An extra con tho, is that if alot of donators who are well known and have stats join a game, it won't tell the noobs who joins and will be worried if anybody is joining, or they thinks its a glitch in the system.
apparently, as a mod stated a lil bit ago in this thread, /D can't be changed to how you and other want it. So silent join is really the only other option. We will have to pay for it tho if they do put it in the game.

I d0n't see that as a con lol. They can push tab and it shows who is in the server, and also on the right side, there is a box telling you how many people are in the server. People will be completely aware of people joining the server, they just won't be aware of WHO joined the server, which is the whole point of silent join. It's not like the whole server is gonna have silent join, its just gonna be high ranking donors.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
There wouldn't be any targeting if 1. when you /d in Hub it won't show your actual name when you join a lobby. 2. /stats tab fixed.
If this gets fixed diamond + wouldn't need Silent join... :/

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
There wouldn't be any targeting if 1. when you /d in Hub it won't show your actual name when you join a lobby. 2. /stats tab fixed.
If this gets fixed diamond + wouldn't need Silent join... :/
Like a mod said earlier in here, apparently its not possible for it to say the /d name when you join the server instead of your actual name. Idk how true it is but I would expect him to know what he is talking about.

Just FYI, I think this is happening.

Don't quote me on that.
I showed this thread to dave yesterday, I got no response but maybe he looked at it and liked what he saw? :D Hopefully! But yeah, I hope it does actually happen :p. I'd be so freaking happy.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Like a mod said earlier in here, apparently its not possible for it to say the /d name when you join the server instead of your actual name. Idk how true it is but I would expect him to know what he is talking about.

I showed this thread to dave yesterday, I got no response but maybe he looked at it and liked what he saw? :D Hopefully! But yeah, I hope it does actually happen :p. I'd be so freaking happy.
Well, it just boggles my mind to know that they can make such an advanced Survival Games plugin with all these cool features and they can't make it so your disguise name carries from the hub and into a lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci