• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: More New Maps

Reaction score
Personally I agree with these recent map updates. I am also very pleased that you have finally removed maps such as Haruka, Remnant, etc.

- However, a map which I believe that was ruined long ago could use some revising.
I feel like revising the tiering on this map one last time would be a great improvement.

Avaricia
Can I also ask why maps like Estyr, Valentine, and Origins are still a thing? They are unpopular maps and frankly it would do some good to see them removed.
Considering your involved in clans and you like maps that are PvP suitable, you would like the maps Haruka and Remnant removed. But removing maps that are there for the appearance side of things such as Origins, Valentines and Estyr, would be a disaster because if we only had PvP maps it wouldn't create a variety. That's why they aren't being removed, played or not they are good maps and deserve to be on the server.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Considering your involved in clans and you like maps that are PvP suitable, you would like the maps Haruka and Remnant removed. But removing maps that are there for the appearance side of things such as Origins, Valentines and Estyr, would be a disaster because if we only had PvP maps it wouldn't create a variety. That's why they aren't being removed, played or not they are good maps and deserve to be on the server.
Best 48 Player SG Map Soon :)

WonderWaffleYT

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you look through all the maps? Are all the other maps that are posted at this time rejected?

EDIT: Will maps that get rejected be told when they are rejected?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Did you look through all the maps? Are all the other maps that are posted at this time rejected?

EDIT: Will maps that get rejected be told when they are rejected?
There isn't really any notification for if your map is good, which is kind of frustrating sometimes as youwon't know why the maps get on or don't get on. This is why I like Hive's submission process better in that if your map gets interest you'll get a pm from an admin or owner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We already do that here...
Maybe, when a map gets declined, maybe the map maker can be notified so that they don't wait every day in hopes that the map will get accepted. If that can't be possible, try to get a lot of people in the Map Committee, and hold meetings on what maps get accepted or declined, and maybe, you can open up the map committee to very trusted people in the MCGN community, but really, you should really notify map makers when their maps get declined, or if their keeping their eye on the map!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe, when a map gets declined, maybe the map maker can be notified so that they don't wait every day in hopes that the map will get accepted. If that can't be possible, try to get a lot of people in the Map Committee, and hold meetings on what maps get accepted or declined, and maybe, you can open up the map committee to very trusted people in the MCGN community, but really, you should really notify map makers when their maps get declined, or if their keeping their eye on the map!
Not a terrible idea. Maybe the staff can just have a designated person that goes through the map section that leaves a message on each map thread saying "Your map is not/no longer in consideration." or "Your map is/still is in consideration."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci