• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: More New Maps

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
This is why i love MCSG so much more then Hive, all the maps they are adding! <3333

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Green Grass was my favorite Clan Wars map c: But Springfield wasn't the best in my opinion :c

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Recently, as you know, we've been having a look at the Map Submissions and after much deliberation, we have selected some more maps that we will be adding. We will be adding the following maps - "Green Grass", "Springfield SG" and also an update for "Shady Hollow".

These three maps should be available to play on the SG servers very soon, you just need to be patient for them to go through.

Map Name: "Green Grass"
Created by Mortalx9000, Rodr97 & Others

Imagine taking Survival Games 4, Par 72, a little Survival Games 2 and some elements of the Staff area of the MCGamer Hub, mixing them all together in a bowl and then baking in an oven for a while to end up with a delicious map such Green Grass. Going around some parts of the map seem oddly familiar even though you've never played it before however Mortalx9000 and the rest of the builders have managed to draw inspiration from a number of sources by the looks of things yet also manage to put their own spin on it all to give us this excellent looking map which is new and fresh. Hopefully a great addition to the servers as I'm sure you'll all agree.

This map will be added to all of the 24 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/green-grass.168786/

Map Name: "Springfield SG"
Created By Kithex

Well, you can probably already imagine precisely what this map is based on... yup, that's right it's the town from Family Guy... nah, I'm obviously joking, It's the town of Springfield from The Simpsons recreated as a Survival Games Map by the Kithex team. Now you can visit all the memorable places in Springfield such as the Nuclear Power Plant, The Courthouse and so much more...

This map will be added to all of the 24 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/springfield-sg.184231/

Map Name: "Shady Hollow"
Created By SuperxAndrew, cadbane4321 & Others

It's been a while now that this map has been on the servers but now we have a fresh version of the map with many updates thanks to the maps creators. The majority of changes are actually the removal of things such as some fences, items frames, unnecessary redstone as well as the underground library area - in other words, this map has been optimised and should play more smoothly than previously.

This map will be updated on all of the 24 Player servers.

There have also been a number of fixes to a number of maps in the last few months since the last map push. Here is a full list of all of the fixes.

1- "Breeze Island 1", "Highfield Estate" and "Fortune Island" are fixed and playable after being temporarily removed for a short period of time.

2- Fixing Deathmatch Arena on "Holiday Resort 2"

3- Removed some Tier 2 Chests on "Inertia"

Can wait for Springfield! I'm going to 360 no scope Ned Flanders xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci