• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: More New Maps

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I agree with these recent map updates. I am also very pleased that you have finally removed maps such as Haruka, Remnant, etc.

- However, a map which I believe that was ruined long ago could use some revising.
I feel like revising the tiering on this map one last time would be a great improvement.

Avaricia
Can I also ask why maps like Estyr, Valentine, and Origins are still a thing? They are unpopular maps and frankly it would do some good to see them removed.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Green Grass copied Par 72 and SG4

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I agree with these recent map updates. I am also very pleased that you have finally removed maps such as Haruka, Remnant, etc.

- However, a map which I believe that was ruined long ago could use some revising.
I feel like revising the tiering on this map one last time would be a great improvement.

Avaricia
Can I also ask why maps like Estyr, Valentine, and Origins are still a thing? They are unpopular maps and frankly it would do some good to see them removed.
all these maps you don't like I love, players do enjoy those maps and I know a lot of people who would quit if all we had were the super "popular pvp style maps". I'm already upset they took out Haruka and Remnant, and I know others who are as well.

EDIT: Valentines is gross, half the map is traps that you can't get out of.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
all these maps you don't like I love, players do enjoy those maps and I know a lot of people who would quit if all we had were the super "popular pvp style maps". I'm already upset they took out Haruka and Remnant, and I know others who are as well.
im upset about this i know that MCSG has no copyrighted maps out their and they can add them instead of some copyrighted maps like Green Grass

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
im upset about this i know that MCSG has no copyrighted maps out their and they can add them instead of some copyrighted maps like Green Grass
It may look as if it were a copy, but it was accepted.

EDIT: Valentines is gross, half the map is traps that you can't get out of.
You may love them but they are rarely even played. I do enjoy some variety in my maps but when those maps never win the vote then it's almost pointless to have them there. The maps are enjoyable, I like Origins because I have a great route on it and it has an OP spot to gain XP; but since it's never played then it just acts as a reminded that it's another map on the server.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score

You may love them but they are rarely even played. I do enjoy some variety in my maps but when those maps never win the vote then it's almost pointless to have them there. The maps are enjoyable, I like Origins because I have a great route on it and it has an OP spot to gain XP; but since it's never played then it just acts as a reminded that it's another map on the server.
it was accepted because people can't see that they are copyrighted

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score

I play on EU, those maps are played a ton on there, at least when I play. Especially Origins, but it's gross that you only like it because you have a good route..

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I can see how it looks similar, but spamming this thread saying it was copied won't do much good.
I'm saying my opinion idc if its added I'm not going to play on it

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I play on EU, those maps are played a ton on there, at least when I play. Especially Origins, but it's gross that you only like it because you have a good route..
You call it gross, I see it as a reason to play on the map. It's the only reason I even play it at all. I didn't know it was played often on EU, but on US those maps are just forgotten.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You call it gross, I see it as a reason to play on the map. It's the only reason I even play it at all. I didn't know it was played often on EU, but on US those maps are just forgotten.
not on EU the only maps that gets voted on is Par 72, SG4, alaskan village and Holiday Resort Holiday Resort 2 to HR 2 is amazing tho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci