• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates - 24th July 2015

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
When the new maps will be implemented ingame .?? ^^ I'm sad for ShadyHollow's remove ... Btw, I think, in my opinion, the maps which can be removed are: mockinjay, springfieldSG, valentines and Estyr, in my opinion. Congrats to the other new maps ^^ AW1996 Sanders Shelby

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
OhMyGod, these maps looks amazing, i can't wait trying to test them out c:
:D

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Really cool update! Can't wait to get home and play these!

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
When the new maps will be implemented ingame .?? ^^ I'm sad for ShadyHollow's remove ... Btw, I think, in my opinion, the maps which can be removed are: mockinjay, springfieldSG, valentines and Estyr, in my opinion. Congrats to the other new maps ^^ AW1996 Sanders Shelby
Lol 3 of those that you wanted to remove are the best maps on SG. Valentines I agree with but Springfield, Mockingjay, and Estyr are bae (I'm probably only saying this because I have 10+ tier 2 routes that no one knows about on all of them xD)

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Lol 3 of those that you wanted to remove are the best maps on SG. Valentines I agree with but Springfield, Mockingjay, and Estyr are bae (I'm probably only saying this because I have 10+ tier 2 routes that no one knows about on all of them xD)
Btw, I want LobbyGames be removed because I lag a lot there.

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Btw, I want LobbyGames be removed because I lag a lot there.
I have bad FPS on it too in certain areas. I'm kinda on the fence about Lobby Games, it's nostalgic because I remember when they changed the lobby and hub and those maps were the rage back then but it also got really old after awhile. The map can still be pretty fun to play but I agree it is kind of outdated now.

EnergizePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys should re-tier some of the removed maps. The main reason why they are under-voted is because no one has a route. Anyway, good update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci