• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SocaillyAK/ ICriEvrytime
Wins: 500+
Time Zone: MST

So this is where I break down my whole mcsg Carear in one tiny paragraph, Ill see what I can do. First off, I have grown as a pvper so much, and have become way better than I could have ever imagined. I have made clans and fought through so many clan battles in my history, its not even funny. Almost every clan I've been in, I have worked very hard and became the best very quickly. Seeing that, I want to take the next step in becoming truly great and join this amazing clan, that I can already tell is going to be great. I've played against yourself and Huahwi, and I quickly realized how much I am willing to devote and earn from the amazing clan. I realize I come off as a little bit of a random to you guys but trust me I have tons of experience and I am a very good pvper (I like to think). I have been in elite clans and I have been in not-as-developed clans. That is all experience leading up to take my chances at (In my opinion) The best clan in MCSG. I am known as one of the top pvpers in every clan I join and I'm willing to keep my skills going so I am able to match someone as great as yours. I think I said enough and can't wait to hear back from Sector Six. Thanks For your time and even if I don't make the clan I will always being looking foward to seeing one of you " Sector Sixers" in lobby.

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheHo
Wins: 556/2778
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Communication: I have both Skype and TS.

Hi, I'd like to start off by saying that I understand that one of the prerequisites are that you must have iron donor or higher and if I do manage to get in this clan, I personally know that I can get permanent diamond donor. I believe this clan is the most high-class, mature and professionally made clan out there today on MCSG. This clan is made from exceptionally mature individuals and that is why I think I would fit in this clan perfectly. I can have fun, but I understand there are times where you must be professional. As for your strict zero tolerance policy for drama, I highly believe that any type of drama is remarkably stupid and flame wars on the internet are just a complete waste of time. I've had a previous clan called Forsaken, so I do have a decent understanding of how clans must perform in scrimmages and work together. For my skills in MCSG, I am quite strong with my sword, fishing rod, and the placement of my Flint & Steels. I can quickly adapt to random situations when fighting and I am extremely talented at staying calm and taking out teams. Although, compared to all of these skills, my bow skills are on the decent side. I do understand that my win-loss ratio for MCSG is not the best, but we've all been "newbie" when we first started MCSG. TheHo is my main Minecraft account and I've never had any alternate accounts. I am a very loyal individual who is determined to play for a clan that isn't just going to end in a month. I am certain that I can provide a more positive atmosphere for the clan and I am willing to sacrifice my time and effort to get this clan to be the most respected clan in MCSG. This clan looks to be carefully crafted by extremely bright individuals and hopefully as a result becomes the best clan in MCSG history. I extremely enjoyed the Gandhi quote and believe it's a quote that we can all live by. Thanks for even giving me an opportunity to apply to this clan.

Much thanks,
-TheHo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci