• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SC_Swag
Wins: 845
Time Zone: central

I believe I am fit to be in this clan because I am loyal to the end. I have been in Titans and Primeval and have stayed with both clans till the bitter end. I also think that I possess good pvp skills especially with secondary weapons. Some I. My faults would have to be the lack of time I have to play on weekends and can be annoying sometimes. I hope to get I to this clan because it has do much potential to be a great clan. I am also "friends" with a good portion of the members.

Hope you give me a shot to be a part of Sector Six

Thank you for your time,
SC

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
On second thought, ignore my app. I don't think I want to be in a clan right now; not nearly active enough. Not that this clan really needs it, but good luck!

HostileBananas

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of my clan "BananasonFIRE" I would like challenge you to a clan battle. Add dominator6556 and we will discuss rules, time etc.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
On behalf of my clan "BananasonFIRE" I would like challenge you to a clan battle. Add dominator6556 and we will discuss rules, time etc.
Hey there,

My clan isn't quite ready to battle others as we are still finding our core roster develop on a daily basis. I'll make a public post on this thread when we are ready to start taking on official clans. As for now, scrimmages are about the most you'll get out of us as it stands. :D

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NeverDiePvP (Cocky, right)
Wins: 190/640 (I played as nub alot + scrims)
Time Zone: Central.

I've 1v1ed u guys before in fair fights and the outcomes were mixed because of this I would love 2 1v1 any off you, just because I recently started playing for real doesn't mean i'm bad. Bring it lez go!

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck guys ( Hope I make it through the second time around )

Hjoe05Gaming

Survivor
Reaction score

Sector Six is the ultimate result of a flowing mentality shared by many respectfully skilled players. With a mindset and determination to abide by a new level of excellence, we aim to set the new standard for top notch clan respect, integrity, and general etiquette both internally and externally. With a strict zero tolerance policy for overcomplicating drama and unnecessary conflict, we are quick to oust any belligerents who oppose said policy. That being said, the most important skill to have is the ability to use and apply common sense. If you are able to demonstrate common sense through your words and actions, you'll be perfectly fine.

Teamspeak IP: 50.97.218.233:9783

Rule One: Respect all people, clans, and their opinions, regardless.
Rule Two: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Rule Three: Follow the first two rules.

Communication: Working microphone and Teamspeak 3
Premium: Iron+
Misc: A working internet connection

Minecraft IGN:
Time Zone:

The listed template above is simply the core information the senior members of Sector Six need to collect. Past that, we require all applicants to write a statement/paragraph outlining something that conveys a message as to why we would like you to be in Sector Six. Unlike other clans who outline everything for you, we feel the best way of filtering through people is to see what they have to say for themselves. Feel free to include anything that you feel would be good information for us to know.

Commander Six

Dignitaries:
-Linkdude1997
-Lovelights

Core Members:
-
Huahwi
-Dpinky
-Sixorr

===========================================================
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Gandhi

On behalf of #WootWoot I challenge you (#sectorsix) to a clan battle soon add me on skype Harrison.jones25 contact me maybe we can combine clans idk but contact me!

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #WootWoot I challenge you (#sectorsix) to a clan battle soon add me on skype Harrison.jones25 contact me maybe we can combine clans idk but contact me!
they said for now they are only accepting Scrims ( just puttin it out there )

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zenority / 40s
Wins: After adding up all the wins i've obtained on all my accounts: 628
Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Well, never thought i'd be applying here. The Titans have disbanded, and with clans being the thing that is keeping me here at MCSG, i thought i'd find a new one as quick as possible. The Rebels are blacklisted, The Forgotten are blacklisted, and theres no where else to go.
I've played MCSG for over a year now, even though i was never recognized or ever a good player back in beta or v1, i finally started to get good in V2 (when i got my new computer). Ever since that day, I've risen through the ranks, and the highest i ever came to #1 was rank 554, but then i got a new account, resigned, etc. In the game i'd have to say I'm more of an aggressive player, and i don't consider it an asset, because i feel that defense is the best offense. I'm proficient with a rod, bow, and sword. I'm not more of a team fighter, (although I'm getting better at it) i'm better at smaller fights, and I'm usually able to take out small teams with ease. I'm friendly, most of your roster knows who i am, i'm mature (at least, i think so o.o), and i'll remain dedicated to the clan. Also, we've talked on numerous occasions, and i'd like to think that we're friends.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zenority / 40s
Wins: After adding up all the wins i've obtained on all my accounts: 628
Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Well, never thought i'd be applying here. The Titans have disbanded, and with clans being the thing that is keeping me here at MCSG, i thought i'd find a new one as quick as possible. The Rebels are blacklisted, The Forgotten are blacklisted, and theres no where else to go.
I've played MCSG for over a year now, even though i was never recognized or ever a good player back in beta or v1, i finally started to get good in V2 (when i got my new computer). Ever since that day, I've've risen through the ranks, and the highest i ever came to #1 was rank 554, but then i got a new account, resigned, etc. In the game i'd have to say I'm more of an aggressive player, and i don't consider it an asset, because i feel that defense is the best offense. I'm proficient with a rod, bow, and sword. I'm not more of a team fighter, (although I'm getting better at it) i'm better at smaller fights, and I'm usually able to take out small teams with ease. I'm friendly, most of your roster knows who i am, i'm mature (at least, i think so o.o), and i'll remain dedicated to the clan. Also, we've talked on numerous occasions, and i'd like to think that we're friends.

Thank you for reading.
My bb

Reactions: dq

Ins3curity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ins3curity_. golferr13
Wins: Ins3curity_: 324 golferr13: 327
Time Zone: EST
Reason:
I would love to be in the sector six. First of all, it would be an amazing honor to play with the people who are already in the clan and I've been searching for a really good clan and I can tell that this will be a good one :). I also play MCSG a lot and have been interested in joining a clan but never found the right one. I would love to play with all of you and compete in clan wars and Scrimmage with the clan. It would be wonderful if I could get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci