• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, forget about my application. I have a group of pals I'd rather be in a clan with, so do not take it personally. Good luck with the clan and good luck to the other applicants.

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MNGLOGANp
Wins: 2,100
Time Zone: EST

I'm an experienced MCSG player and am friends with a couple people in this clan. I feel that I'd create a great impact in this clan due to my ability to follow orders and kill. I think this clan has great potential, (because of the amazing people in it) and think with the right members will go far. This clan will become something great and I'd personally love to become a part of it. I'd wear my member to this clan with pride and would be loyal. I'm an all around friendly guy and never by choice would start or participate in any drama or flame wars. I enjoy clan battles and love the idea of a battle filled with strategy and the wit that it takes to conduct the teamwork of a good clan and a winning clan.

Last edited:

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MNGLOGANp
Wins: 2,100
Time Zone: EST
Recommended! Very detailed app; I can tell a lot of time and effort went into this. Great at FnS!

Last edited:

Hydrarealms

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Hydrarealms
Wins:1325 combined
Time Zone:Eastern

I hope to join this clan because of just natural skill of all the players. I feel like this would be extremely fun and exciting clan to join. This clan would easily be one of the most highly skilled clan i (Hopefully) would join. I'm running out of ideas to make the paragraph longer soooooo ya. I can understand if my age gets in the way. Hopefully we can overlook and give me a change. I am mostly on ts when i have the chance to be. I am very loyal and try to get on the ts and play around with the clan as much as i can. I can play from 3-4 hours on weekdays usually and pretty much all day on weekends. I am very mature for my age and decently skilled at this game. I have many areas of improvement but still pretty skilled at all the areas except a few. I learn new tactics extremely fast and can help with chest routes. Please think about it and it would mean the world to me.

Last edited:

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheDream_Dude
Wins:118
Time Zone:EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics