• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Flint & Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
How about you just stop being a whiney baby and deal with it. If flint and steel wasn't in the game, teams would always win, no doubt. And if you have gotten killed by a guy in leather while you has full iron, I suggest watching PvP tip videos.

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
The issue is they're way to easy to get, and way to easy to use. Diamond swords are difficult to get, so there's a reason for them to be OP, so why should an even more OP item be one of the easiest to obtain?

Lighting a bonfire in front of somebody is not realistic.
We still cant take out an aspect of the game. How is that fair? Some players are good with bows and arrows, just as easy to get as flint and steels. So, this is invalid.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
If you dislike the FnS, rather than hate on it, try to be more skilled using it, e.g practice with it and rather than you hating it, it can be your firey-friend.

M

MrKorrenian

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
The flint and steel is my way to beat teams which I find helpful. Flint and steel is a powerful tool but it is also avoidable, you just have to learn how to get around it as I did.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
If you dislike the FnS, rather than hate on it, try to be more skilled using it, e.g practice with it and rather than you hating it, it can be your firey-friend.
I never said I'm bad with it, but I'd honestly prefer not being able to use it so long as it was gone forever and nobody could.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
How about you just stop being a whiney baby and deal with it. If flint and steel wasn't in the game, teams would always win, no doubt. And if you have gotten killed by a guy in leather while you has full iron, I suggest watching PvP tip videos.
I was referring to the average PvPer, I don't do everything from my perspective. It takes quite a bit more to kill me, but if it's somebody as good as me, they can have substantially worse equipment and still conquer me if they light me on fire.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No flint and steel separates noobs from pros so your obviously when of those raging noobs

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone would do this. Flint and Steel allows tactics to be implemented and is very useful when clutching and/or killing teams.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
No flint and steel separates noobs from pros so your obviously when of those raging noobs
If you think right clicking the ground is what really separates the men from the boys, sure. I'd like to see you say that to the 338 wins and .336 win/loss ratio. Although your 563 wins are indeed impressive, the .201 ratio is nothing spectacular. You're right above the point at which I personally call a person a noob (ratio under .2), so good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci