• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Flint & Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Remove OP teams, and then I'll agree with this.

Also, no swearing in your posts. If you continue to do so, your account might be limited.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Protip: You can easily avoid getting set on fire by not touching the flame.

On a serious note, flint and steel can backfire (no pun intended). I was playing this game where I used the flint and steel strategy. He shot an arrow at me, I got set on fire, and I died. So really, it's your fault you get killed by FnS.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Never remove it it is the most useful thing ever! I do think that they should only put it in tier twos...

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Flint and steal is good for taking out teams and can balance your chances in killing a guy with full iron and diamond sword

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
Why take out an aspect of the game? It's like taking out any other item. Diamond swords are OP. But those stay in. Flint and Steel will stay!

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Why take out an aspect of the game? It's like taking out any other item. Diamond swords are OP. But those stay in. Flint and Steel will stay!
The issue is they're way to easy to get, and way to easy to use. Diamond swords are difficult to get, so there's a reason for them to be OP, so why should an even more OP item be one of the easiest to obtain?
Adds strategy and realism.
Lighting a bonfire in front of somebody is not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci