• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm doing more trials today so I can add you today

Few things here...First, it's been no where close to 3 weeks, second, I have added you on Skype because you kept spamming the thread. You just didn't accept the request so it's all on you
i missed type it was 1 and 1/2 week ment to be 2 weeks and i didnt ever get a request but i can wait aslong as you want me to (aslong as i can get a trial Build :p)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
i missed type it was 1 and 1/2 week ment to be 2 weeks and i didnt ever get a request but i can wait aslong as you want me to (aslong as i can get a trial Build :p)
I'll try to add you again when I get home
As for trial build that you are doing today, I wont be getting on until 6:30 EST ( Praccticing with mah band). I hope this isn't any trouble.
It's fine
Builder
Minecraft Name: Callard
Skype Name: Callard13
Time Zone: GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? - I am great with details, big structures or buildings and I am also good with planning big and complex builds, with very precise detail.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
also I was a previous tekkit builder and if you check out some of my other minecraft videos you can see what else I built

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Indeed I am
Accepted for a trial build

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
You actually added me four days ago..

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Terraformer
Minecraft Name: maxlupus
Skype Name: maxlupuslupus
Time Zone: CE, GMT +1
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? Very experienced with both plugins, skilled builder too.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:
http://i.imgur.com/bMUuBxE.png
http://i.imgur.com/20AOsWi.png

Those are the only ones that I will show you as of now, still, if it is to my advantage, I am the co- creator of Lost Ridge and builder of both Wyvern's Wake and The Fallen Empire.
Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes, of course!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Terraformer
Minecraft Name: maxlupus
Skype Name: maxlupuslupus
Time Zone: CE, GMT +1
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? Very experienced with both plugins, skilled builder too.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:
http://i.imgur.com/bMUuBxE.png
http://i.imgur.com/20AOsWi.png

Those are the only ones that I will show you as of now, still, if it is to my advantage, I am the co- creator of Lost Ridge and builder of both Wyvern's Wake and The Fallen Empire.
Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes, of course!
Just a quick question, do you happen to be on another build team?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Just a quick question, do you happen to be on another build team?
Unfortunately, yes. I am a member of Team Elite. Won't you make an exception? I am always working hard with projects, no matter if there are one project or many. I guess you don't want me to "be too busy with another team", right? I don't see the problem with that though, if you do, then I guess I can't apply.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. I am a member of Team Elite. Won't you make an exception? I am always working hard with projects, no matter if there are one project or many. I guess you don't want me to "be too busy with another team", right? I don't see the problem with that though, if you do, then I guess I can't apply.
Please accept my fellow max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci