• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I applied a while ago. Never got a trial build. New skype (wonderwaffle237) btw

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Otto101
Skype Name: seagers.5
Time Zone: BST/GMT
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? How can you be a terraformer if your not xD; I am very familiar with both.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/tropical-paradise-half-done.34490/ <---- There are 2 videos on there
Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes absolutely!!!!!!!!

KleptoGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Tree, haven't seen you in awhile. I've been trying to Skype with NineTailes, but he hasn't called me yet. So if you could add me (Rogue.Taylor) on Skype, I would be happy to give you the break down on the maps. I've taken some screenshots of three maps I would like to talk about. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Hope to talk to you soon.

Attachments

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Otto101
Skype Name: seagers.5
Time Zone: BST/GMT
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? How can you be a terraformer if your not xD; I am very familiar with both.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/tropical-paradise-half-done.34490/ <---- There are 2 videos on there
Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Yes absolutely!!!!!!!!
Accepted for a trial build
Hello Tree, haven't seen you in awhile. I've been trying to Skype with NineTailes, but he hasn't called me yet. So if you could add me (Rogue.Taylor) on Skype, I would be happy to give you the break down on the maps. I've taken some screenshots of three maps I would like to talk about. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Hope to talk to you soon.
I can't tell whether you are applying or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci