• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not interested in joining seeing as I am not a good builder but I would just like to say that you guys are an absolutely amazing build team! Hope to see a lot of your maps on these servers! :D
Thanks a lot! That means a lot :D We're trying to get our name spread around and contend to be one of the "big-name" build teams

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! That means a lot :D We're trying to get our name spread around and contend to be one of the "big-name" build teams
That'd be awesome, you guys really deserve it! You're by far the best build team IMO, I just wish that your maps were on MCSG! :D

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
That'd be awesome, you guys really deserve it! You're by far the best build team IMO, I just wish that your maps were on MCSG! :D
They are currently on the fridge because bajan loved them. We just give the maps to whoever wants them :p

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
They are currently on the fridge because bajan loved them. We just give the maps to whoever wants them :p
I don't like the fridge at all though, and I wouldn't even go there to play your amazing maps! :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like the fridge at all though, and I wouldn't even go there to play your amazing maps! :p
Lol :p We kinda needed the money from the maps to keep our servers running. That's one of the reasons that they are there

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do right? ;)

Bla

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Westley21
Skype Name: Nut_Burger
Time Zone: Eastern
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Big buildings, and at times, details.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? For sure.
2013-05-05_12.42.35.png
2013-05-05_14.52.28.png
2013-05-05_15.32.46.png

johnyoumans123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Johnyoumans123
Skype Name: matt.youmans0401
Time Zone:EST
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? All
Picture or video of a build that you have done: these are just 2 i have a few more if u would like to see them.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Well if you want to be astonished by my work then go ahead make me trial build :D

Extra: I spoke with Tree_TheBigKind about me applying so hopefully he can review this. If you wouldlike me to get a few snapshots of my interior design just let me know.

Attachments

johnyoumans123

Spectator
Reaction score
I am also currently creating an awesome build on my hamachi server, if you want to come check it out! Add me on skype if you want to see

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Johnyoumans123
Skype Name: matt.youmans0401
Time Zone:EST
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? All
Picture or video of a build that you have done: these are just 2 i have a few more if u would like to see them.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Well if you want to be astonished by my work then go ahead make me trial build :D

Extra: I spoke with Tree_TheBigKind about me applying so hopefully he can review this. If you wouldlike me to get a few snapshots of my interior design just let me know.
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci