• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

KleptoGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
I really don't know if I'm applying either. Recently I was talking to NineTailes on the RedForest server about some maps I made that I thought would be good ideas for the HungerGames. At first I intended to build with Steven but he was trying to take credit for everything, so I remembered you guys made a build team and decided to see if you guys were interested in my ideas.

Erude1

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: erude1
Skype name: th10thdoctor (no typo)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Are you good at details, big buildings, or ideas? I am good at all, best at big buildings and ideas even though decent at details
Photo or video of build: I am working on a Chinese Palace as we speak should be done by Thurday, I will post a reply to this then.
Are you willing to do a trial build? Of course!
I am sorry about the pic not being ready yet, but it will be on here as soon as it is finished.
Thanks for your time!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't know if I'm applying either. Recently I was talking to NineTailes on the RedForest server about some maps I made that I thought would be good ideas for the HungerGames. At first I intended to build with Steven but he was trying to take credit for everything, so I remembered you guys made a build team and decided to see if you guys were interested in my ideas.
Sorry, our Skype is private. We will only add those who are on the build team.
Minecraft name: erude1
Skype name: th10thdoctor (no typo)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Are you good at details, big buildings, or ideas? I am good at all, best at big buildings and ideas even though decent at details
Photo or video of build: I am working on a Chinese Palace as we speak should be done by Thurday, I will post a reply to this then.
Are you willing to do a trial build? Of course!
I am sorry about the pic not being ready yet, but it will be on here as soon as it is finished.
Thanks for your time!
I can accept you for a trial build once you add some photos or a video

Erude1

Spectator
Reaction score
I can accept you for a trial build once you add some photos or a video[/quote]
Great! The pic will be up ASAP I'm about 60% done. Is a 100 by 160 block prject too large or anything like that?

Erude1

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, if you look up "Forbidden City" on wikipedia, you can see the pic I used as a reference for my build, when I post it.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Also, if you look up "Forbidden City" on wikipedia, you can see the pic I used as a reference for my build, when I post it.
As for the size, the size of the build in the screenshot doesn't matter. I'll look it up tomorrow

Erude1

Spectator
Reaction score
As for the size, the size of the build in the screenshot doesn't matter. I'll look it up tomorrow
Alright, sorry for the wait. Here is the link to the image.
http://imgur.com/sQ6gO3N
Note: I would have made the building taller, but I screwed up and forgot to delete some of the stone layers on the superflat world. Oops.
Anyway, hope you like it!

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
So how do we do our trial builds...server? You haven't added me on skype.
they havent added me either for like 3 weeks so we should be a little more patient

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
So how do we do our trial builds...server? You haven't added me on skype.
I'm doing more trials today so I can add you today
they havent added me either for like 3 weeks so we should be a little more patient
Few things here...First, it's been no where close to 3 weeks, second, I have added you on Skype because you kept spamming the thread. You just didn't accept the request so it's all on you

Callard

Experienced
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Callard
Skype Name: Callard13
Time Zone: GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? - I am great with details, big structures or buildings and I am also good with planning big and complex builds, with very precise detail.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
also I was a previous tekkit builder and if you check out some of my other minecraft videos you can see what else I built

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Indeed I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci