• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I will be willing to switch then if you want
It's all up to you. If you do want to join this team over the other, you will be accepted for a trial build but you will probably breeze by that

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:spax4
Skype Name:max.stanton4
Time Zone:GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? all but some better than others.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:http://i.imgur.com/DBMGtxs.jpg (not the best 1 i can also build pirate ships and things like that also i know how to make minecraft circles :D )

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:spax4
Skype Name:max.stanton4
Time Zone:GMT
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? all but some better than others.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:http://i.imgur.com/DBMGtxs.jpg (not the best 1 i can also build pirate ships and things like that also i know how to make minecraft circles :D )
Accepted for a trial build. (Btw, circles in minecraft are super easy because of Worldedit and/or voxelsniper)

Westle21

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Westley21
Skype Name:Nut_Burger
Time Zone:Eastern
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I would say that I exceed within the big buildings compartment.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: (msg me on skype to see photos if the on't cme up) P.S I needed to make something within a day, so this is not my best work
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? I am willing to give it a shot, yes.
TIPS OF ME: I am a very intelligent 13 year old
I have known Ninetaile for a while and we're good friends
I'm thinking this would be a great new experiance
ALSO I am able to build whenever in the day UNLESS I have something going on I need to atend to.
Thanks for reading my post, and I am looking forward to your feedback if you will. (Remember to message me on skye for the photos if they didn't send here)

Attachments

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Westley21
Skype Name:Nut_Burger
Time Zone:Eastern
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I would say that I exceed within the big buildings compartment.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: (msg me on skype to see photos if the on't cme up) P.S I needed to make something within a day, so this is not my best work
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? I am willing to give it a shot, yes.
TIPS OF ME: I am a very intelligent 13 year old
I have known Ninetaile for a while and we're good friends
I'm thinking this would be a great new experiance
ALSO I am able to build whenever in the day UNLESS I have something going on I need to atend to.
Thanks for reading my post, and I am looking forward to your feedback if you will. (Remember to message me on skye for the photos if they didn't send here)
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci