• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rate the New MCSG Maps, thinking thread

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze - 7/10 - I don't like the fact that people got to turn their sound off to play without lags. But i love lava.
Freeze Island - 4/10 - I am really sorry to the map creators, i love you, but i don't like ice skating.
Holiday Resort - 10/10 - This is my favorite MCSG map of all time. Nuff said. Simey you did a great job.
Valleyside University - 8/10 - A very good map, well placed chests and a good gameplay.
Wyvern's Wake - 7.5/10 - It's a good map, although im afraid the randomness ruined abit for me.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Freeze Island- 4,5
Demon's Breeze- 5
Wyvern's Wake- 8,5
Valleyside University- 5,5
Holiday Resort- 9

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze 3/10 Too much lag. I hate anything to do with breeze island
Freeze Island 2/10 Can't pvp because of the excessive amount of ice! It's breeze related too -_-
Holiday Resort 9/10 Simple, and fun to play. Always a good amount of pvp, but water can sometimes be a nuisance.
Valleyside University 5/10 Good map with lots of chests.... but no item drops, which becomes exasperating.
Wyvern's Wake 6/10 Pretty fun... but sometimes lacks pvp and doesn't have much creativity through out the map.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze: 8/10 Even though the lag spikes are terrible, the map is beautifully terraformed and the lava gives opportunities to troll!
Freeze Island: 4/10 This map, unlike Demons Breeze, is not very fun to play. Ice fights are worse than water fights.
Holiday Resort: 7/10 The only things I dislike about this map are the corn and the water around it.
Valleyside University: 8/10 This would be a great map if it weren't for the weird item bug.
Wyvern's Wake: 9/10 This map really brings that WoW feel to MCSG. Excellent!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci