• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: DeadBoxMc
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 255
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yea both
5.) Skype username *: "ItsDeadbox"
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Of course lol
7.) PVP Strengths: Bow, fishing rod, FnS, and strafing.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Lag, hackers, and water fights.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I'm like always ready for any clan battle and scrim. I'm also good at communication which helps in battles.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Y'all seem like a good clan. When we scrimed against y'all yesterday, y'all had some good tactics and pvp skills.
12.) Were you Invited?: No I was not. Idk if we need an invitation to join. ;-;
old superior members :)

Sizx

Spectator
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: iNaNaS
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 233
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Y
5.) Skype username *: [email protected]
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, Sacrificing
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Large teams, internet is bad 1/10 of the time.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9/10
10.) How would you help Purge?: Ill bring much activity to the team, much support in Clan wars and Scrims.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Well, after Superior disbanded i've been a bit sad. So i wanted to join a new clan. So I chose this one because I have many friends here. I also want to meet new people.
12.) Were you Invited?: No. But i know many members on the team like GamingNewfie, Exority, Mattziboy, Bowok, Qyxr.

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Sorry I wasnt active this week. My grand parent had died... So I couldnt be active.. I see you have removed me from trial. I literally got the news the day after I got accepted as trial. Its all over now, so I can be active. :/ So I dont know what to do..
thats rough man im sorry

EnviousUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Sorry I wasnt active this week. My grand parent had died... So I couldnt be active.. I see you have removed me from trial. I literally got the news the day after I got accepted as trial. Its all over now, so I can be active. :/ So I dont know what to do..
Omg sorry :(

Reaction score
It's okay ;( My grandma passed away as well 2 weeks ago. Stay strong. I will add you back!

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: iNaNaS
2.) Age: 13
3.) Wins: 233
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Y
5.) Skype username *: [email protected]
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Flint and Steel, Sacrificing
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Large teams, internet is bad 1/10 of the time.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9/10
10.) How would you help Purge?: Ill bring much activity to the team, much support in Clan wars and Scrims.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Well, after Superior disbanded i've been a bit sad. So i wanted to join a new clan. So I chose this one because I have many friends here. I also want to meet new people.
12.) Were you Invited?: No. But i know many members on the team like GamingNewfie, Exority, Mattziboy, Bowok, Qyxr.
1.) Minecraft IGN: DeadBoxMc
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 255
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yea both
5.) Skype username *: "ItsDeadbox"
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Of course lol
7.) PVP Strengths: Bow, fishing rod, FnS, and strafing.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Lag, hackers, and water fights.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9
10.) How would you help Purge?: I'm like always ready for any clan battle and scrim. I'm also good at communication which helps in battles.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: Y'all seem like a good clan. When we scrimed against y'all yesterday, y'all had some good tactics and pvp skills.
12.) Were you Invited?: No I was not. Idk if we need an invitation to join. ;-;
Accepted as pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci