• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you need the feel if saying he double posted on a public thread please take it to a pm if it is going to be this way.
Thanks -Brigade
.... He told me that I did first?
Alright guys, this is really pointless. Please, no more on this subject. The forum rules state that double posting is not appreciated, but if it happens acidentally, there should be no need to post a page's worth of arguments, going on about who double posted and who didn't.

Reaction score
Alright guys, this is really pointless. Please, no more on this subject. The forum rules state that double posting is not appreciated, but if it happens acidentally, there should be no need to post a page's worth of arguments, going on about who double posted and who didn't.
Stop, get off our thread, PM our leader for further information.

Lukeabbott

Quantum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: hacksource01
2.) Age:13
3.) Wins:572
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Yes to both
5.) Skype username *:jimbob8121
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword/Rod
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Bow
9.) How active are you?(1-10):7/10
10.) How would you help Purge?:I want to help Purge by being one of the best clan's out there.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:I see a lot of good people in Purge and I really like the clan a lot.
12.) Were you Invited?: My friend that was on Trial Ironwazzerr told me i should apply.

Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: hacksource01
2.) Age:13
3.) Wins:572
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Yes to both
5.) Skype username *:jimbob8121
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword/Rod
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Bow
9.) How active are you?(1-10):7/10
10.) How would you help Purge?:I want to help Purge by being one of the best clan's out there.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:I see a lot of good people in Purge and I really like the clan a lot.
12.) Were you Invited?: My friend that was on Trial Ironwazzerr told me i should apply.
Accepted for Trial! Stay active on our TS for a better chance of getting member!

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
On behalf on Crush Alliance, I challenge Purge to a clan battle or clan scrim. 6v6 Add supercoolguy121 on skype.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
What the hell Parwez.....Don't joke with us. Are we disbanding? Did your account get hacked? wtf

Spencer99ad

Spectator
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Spencer99ad
2.) Age:15
3.) Wins:103
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Yes
5.) Skype username *:Spencer99ad(Same as IGN)
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Fishing Rod, hackers
9.) How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day)
10.) How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
12.) Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend names TreeShaker451
Although this may be true, you don't meet the requirements on the Spencer account, and you've only played 3 games on the new account. We're kind of overflowing with applications at the moment, and we need to be more strict on who we accept. Come back and apply in maybe a week or two, and we'll see where you're at then.
100 wins.jpg

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN:Spencer99ad
2.) Age:15
3.) Wins:103
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Yes
5.) Skype username *:Spencer99ad(Same as IGN)
6.) Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
7.) PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS
8.) PVP Weaknesses:Fishing Rod, hackers
9.) How active are you?(1-10):10 (I play every day)
10.) How would you help Purge?:I have a lot of experience with mcsg and will devote my pvp skills to the clan. I will prove myself a diligent member of this clan!
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?:I want to be able to be in a great mcsg clan and better my PVP skills, while being able to have fun playing with other experienced players.
12.) Were you Invited?:Yes, by a friend names TreeShaker451

View attachment 24270
Clan Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci