• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashFloMoney

Diamond
Reaction score
this is absolutely unbelievable. Have some maturity. That's all I'm gonna say.

Also, you should finish the clan battle tomorrow.... If you have any integrity and maturity.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
this is absolutely unbelievable. Have some maturity. That's all I'm gonna say.

Also, you should finish the clan battle tomorrow.... If you have any integrity and maturity.
First off kid, what part of
Well FOR THE FOURTH TIME LEAVE THIS THREAD!
do you not understand? Also, we're not finishing the battle, it's a DQ. Again, we can rematch if you wish. You are asked nicely to leave this thread for the last time. I don't want a response. Come on our TS if u wanna argue.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though i'm not in the clan called envious, I believed that there are some things that you guys shouldn't have done. First off They beat you guys 3-0 fair in square and you guys decided to make excuses on how they had extra players and some other crap. But Honestly just put up the record 3-0 loss. It's not that hard, you type it then you're all done. This clan can't be mature enough to put the win up, but now you put as a Dq. When the score was 2-0 when it was post-pone but then it was suppose to be 3-0. Like really? So mature, if I was the leader to this clan, I wouldn't mind putting a loss on a thread. It's not like its the "end of the world", it's a game to have fun and battle some clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci