• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though i'm not in the clan called envious, I believed that there are some things that you guys shouldn't have done. First off They beat you guys 3-0 fair in square and you guys decided to make excuses on how they had extra players and some other crap. But Honestly just put up the record 3-0 loss. It's not that hard, you type it then you're all done. This clan can't be mature enough to put the win up, but now you put as a Dq. When the score was 2-0 when it was post-pone but then it was suppose to be 3-0. Like really? So mature, if I was the leader to this clan, I wouldn't mind putting a loss on a thread. It's not like its the "end of the world", it's a game to have fun and battle some clans.
How much did fatal pay you to come say this?

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
How much did fatal pay you to come say this?
Um I don't know, hmm none. Do you see me on the envious roster? hmm I don't think so. Like I mention before, not even in their clan. Just thought I had to say something about how immature this clan can be with the rep that has been getting worst? But anyways Fatal is sleeping, it's past his bedtime. I thought you guys were much cooler and were a good clan, but I guess not.
(Sorry for causing Flame, I'll back off now.)

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Um I don't know, hmm none. Do you see me on the envious roster? hmm I don't think so. Like I mention before, not even in their clan. Just thought I had to say something about how immature this clan can be with the rep that has been getting worst? But anyways Fatal is sleeping, it's past his bedtime. I thought you guys were much cooler and were a good clan, but I guess not.
(Sorry for causing Flame, I'll back off now.)
k now hop off.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: TheReturn
2.) Clan Leader Name (s): FuzzyC00kie, dimond1646, ToxPsycho
3.) How many players: 6v6
4.) First to 3 or 5: 3
5.) Date & Time: 5/10/14, 12:00 AM
6.) Do you agree with our regulations? [Y/N] Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci