• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back Demons Breeze

Should they bring back Demons Breeze?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
What? The same map? Oh no...no no no... maybe they have the same basic structure, but for having the same basic structure they could not be any more different. Not liking the decision of the map committee here. Plus with how popular it was, I don't think it was a good idea to remove it. Of course there are some people that hated it, some even on here, but let's be honest, a lot of people here also hate SG4 and regular Breeze, so you can't let a few negative opinions have any effect on something like this.

Just my opinion on the whole matter. Also, can't we just remove regular breeze instead if they're the same? :p

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I am shocked they chose Demons Breeze of all maps to remove, as it makes no sense to remove one of the most popular maps on the servers. Gameplay is what matters most in a map, which is proven by the unpopularity of maps like Fallen Empire, Teweran SG3, and others like them. The unusual gameplay of Demons Breeze is what made it popular. fuzypoo's post sums up exactly how I feel about this right now.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I read almost all the comments and I see theres some controversy if the map should be added back or not. I personally think the map was awesome rather than Breeze island. At least on Demons Breeze I had a good tier 2 chest route, compared to Breeze island...
I still don't understand why the map was removed, after all were just lost another great map to play.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I was wondering why demons breeze was not showing up anymore!!!!!. This was honestly my favorite map, it is where i won my first ever game, It used to be so fun just trolling people by pushing them into lava xD, I have great memories on this map.

Please bring back demons breeze the community wants it.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't know many players who dislike Demon's Breeze but there are quite a few, including me, who just hate regular Breeze. Also, the gameplay is soooo much different.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Dave says they don't want similar/same maps like Breeze/Demon's/Freeze Island. We'd have to choose one of these. :(
I'm not to sure who "we" are though.. Obviously we doesn't refer to the majority of the community.
They might be based off the same structures but they're completely different maps.

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
What it got removed?? :O I just started to like that map :(

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand the reasoning behind the removal. If the majority of the community liked both maps, why not let them both stay. At the very least they could have held an ingame poll to determine which map was more popular, before removing one of them.

Last edited:

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
i really hope it's gonna be on mcsg again!

Zana

Career
Reaction score
i would love to have demon instead of breeze island ;_;

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't know many players who dislike Demon's Breeze but there are quite a few, including me, who just hate regular Breeze. Also, the gameplay is soooo much different.
I've never liked Breeze Island from the beginning because the chests were never balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci