• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back Demons Breeze

Should they bring back Demons Breeze?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
If we can take out breeze while bringing back demon's that would make me all the happier.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't actually see why both of the maps can't be there. They've basically said 'no' looking through Philly's TS picture without providing a proper reason.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not removed on AU is it? We've still got both if I'm not mistaken.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Demon breeze is the only map where you can win without having a route :) Also the only map you can beat a stacked 8 man team, and yes thats possible :D Get Demons backkkk<3

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Demon breeze is the only map where you can win without having a route
I don't have routes on any maps and have over 400 wins... so no.

the only map you can beat a stacked 8 man team
I've done this on maps other than Demons.

OT: I'd love for demons to come back, it was fun.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Eh kinda on the border i don't want the OG Breeze removed but i loved Demons Breeze.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I agree with this thread on Demon's Breeze coming back, but honestly, I loved Freeze Island out of all three! Most people hated it because of the ice PVP but that was the twist. If all PVP is the same it gets dull, ice PVP requires more skill. I say we get rid of Breeze Island, then put Demon's Breeze and Freeze Island BACK in! It's a stretch, and I know most people hate Freeze, but it was different, just like Demon's which is what made it GOOD.

L

Lululioness

Literally one of the worst maps - ever - period.
Was completely unbalanced, too much lava, more risk of lava than other players, a single punch from an unarmed bacca can make a full iron die. Dumb, dumb, dumb, no, never bring it back.
It was one of the only maps that actually played it's part in making the game much more interesting and fun. It makes it harder. For example, in the Hunger Games, the careers had everything in a massive pile of stuff and were completely set until Katniss blew up their stuff.
And imagine if you spent a while on a map, and then people started saying 'Dumb, dumb, dumb, no, never bring it back'. How would you feel? And honestly, it gives anyone a chance at winning even if the full iron guy has more chance. And, I honestly think it's more fun than Breeze (but Breeze does look better :p) and makes the game INTERESTING.

Also, I sign :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci