• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New game type idea! District Survival Games

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel this idea is great! The only problem is what other people have mentioned; large teams. If one of your friends forgets to party up and still want to team there will already be a 4 team. If people are smart then one of the other would team with another team so then there would be 2 teams of 4. I just don't think it would work well but maybe with some tweaks it could work!

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
This would be Very good for Clan Battles as you dont want to hit your other teammate when you in a close area 4v4ing people

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Say 2 people are in district 7 MCSG should have a plugin that puts the Hunger Games suit on the player skin and on the back of the skin it will say there district number in this case it '7'
That would be cool until they put on armor...
I feel this idea is great! The only problem is what other people have mentioned; large teams. If one of your friends forgets to party up and still want to team there will already be a 4 team. If people are smart then one of the other would team with another team so then there would be 2 teams of 4. I just don't think it would work well but maybe with some tweaks it could work!
I don't think people would "forget to party up" and if in a rare case where there were two districts teamed, it would be the same as a 1v2 in MCSG, just 2v4. I think that would be rare though since there are very few 4 player teams on MCSG.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
The amount of random teams this would cause… is to damn high

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Nice Necro, I like your thinking.

In all seriousness; Don't necro or gravedig inactive thread, it is against the rules.

TL? or is it still relevant?
Not a NECRO! This is still completely relevant. Read the rules pls. :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Then don't ask for it to be locked or say it's against the rules please.

TechsPlaysGames

Spectator
Reaction score
Not rly.. People would play regular SG if they wanted that.
I love this idea... But I don't think it would work, you would get people in other districts skyping, and teaming even if they aren't in the same district, also that would escalate and you would get mad teams of 4-6 ruining the whole concept and they would purposely do it to ruin the game. However I love this idea, and if there was a way round the problem I mentioned I would love to see it added
art it rly.
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci