• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New game type idea! District Survival Games

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If a district wins, both players get the win, assuming both are still alive. If only one is alive then they get the win. (This of course if my first idea, what do you guys think?)
Still too hard to track stats. I'd say the only way you have a hope of this existing is to start an SG server yourself. :(

Inbox me if/when you actually do and I'll help you with any Java-related things I can. :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Still too hard to track stats. I'd say the only way you have a hope of this existing is to start an SG server yourself. :(

Inbox me if/when you actually do and I'll help you with any Java-related things I can. :)
I can program java, I just don't have any plugin experience, but I am sure I could learn. The devs could do this though I am pretty sure.
It seems like a wonderful idea but there would be way too many issues for it to be easily implemented into the game. I just thought I should let you know.
For example...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
You're supporting teaming.... For noobs... Wow man this would suck just saying
Seems as if you are not a fan of teaming. You don't have to play. However, this still would be a positive for you. Because if this was a game, some teams would play this instead, reducing the amount of teams on MCSG.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A
I love this idea... But I don't think it would work, you would get people in other districts skyping, and teaming even if they aren't in the same district, also that would escalate and you would get mad teams of 4-6 ruining the whole concept and they would purposely do it to ruin the game. However I love this idea, and if there was a way round the problem I mentioned I would love to see it added
at least you have a teammate to help you deal with those teams though. Plus if you're skyping with one friend, you'd just invite them to your district!

But I do entirely see where you're coming from.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea. Only issue is it has to be a different gamemode or have a certain amount of servers just for those teaming survival games. But it is an amazing idea as the districts are not really used.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Great idea. Only issue is it has to be a different gamemode or have a certain amount of servers just for those teaming survival games. But it is an amazing idea as the districts are not really used.
Different gamemode for sure.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Flint and Steel?
Well, I guess that would be impossible to prevent, unless we remove FNS. But, it only does 4 hearts once you walk out of the fire. So unless you have less than 4 hearts and no water near by then you might die. But why would you betray when everyone else is a team?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I guess that would be impossible to prevent, unless we remove FNS. But, it only does 4 hearts once you walk out of the fire. So unless you have less than 4 hearts and no water near by then you might die. But why would you betray when everyone else is a team?
because people do that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci