• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor idea (beware could suck) (not a noob "get rid of donors"

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes jtrviunviugrn!

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No I love forum spam!!!

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Plg is very sexy!

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously, this will give people the real deal.
The only thing is it should:
Be one day or a few hours.
There will b lots of them.
I say it should last 5 games, so that they get enough time. They might be able to play 1 game, then they have to go for 24 hours and their chance to play is gone.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I say it should last 5 games, so that they get enough time. They might be able to play 1 game, then they have to go for 24 hours and their chance to play is gone.
But then they could just troll and keep kicking people from lobbies. FOREVER.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I somewhat agree, but I'm not so sure that they should be able to kick players, more of an immunity.

I voted yes :3

cootoop

Spectator
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, the whole point of donor is so that the MCSG owners can make profit, if there were not kicking privileges then no one would buy donor.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I have a few problems with this idea.

- Like Joker said, there will always be that one derpy guy who will have to complain about getting his donor ability taken away, already causing more forum flooding.

- I don't see how this would stop forum flooding, actually, this would make it worse. Cause people would get their abilities and be really happy, then they get it taken away, get kicked, get pissed, then complain about it on the forums. Still.

- This doesn't seem like something that would be necessary to have a trial for. I mean, you get to kick people, and you get an extra vote for a couple hours. Wow.

- Trolls with 100 alts could run around kicking people out of games. This seems unlikely, but it can and will happen. There's always that one bad egg that will screw the system up for everybody else.

- How would this be fair to the ones who already have registered accounts? You couldn't just give us the ablities all at the same time, since technically you're giving 100,000 people donor. Yeah. No.

It's a good idea, but I just don't think would work well since it would make worse than good.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I somewhat agree, but I'm not so sure that they should be able to kick players, more of an immunity.

I voted yes :3
I feel like this would be the best way for it to work. I definitely don't think they should be able to kick people during their trial run. And the trial should not be very long, maybe like just 1 hour

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I have a few problems with this idea.

- Like Joker said, there will always be that one derpy guy who will have to complain about getting his donor ability taken away, already causing more forum flooding.

- I don't see how this would stop forum flooding, actually, this would make it worse. Cause people would get their abilities and be really happy, then they get it taken away, get kicked, get pissed, then complain about it on the forums. Still.

- This doesn't seem like something that would be necessary to have a trial for. I mean, you get to kick people, and you get an extra vote for a couple hours. Wow.

- Trolls with 100 alts could run around kicking people out of games. This seems unlikely, but it can and will happen. There's always that one bad egg that will screw the system up for everybody else.

- How would this be fair to the ones who already have registered accounts? You couldn't just give us the ablities all at the same time, since technically you're giving 100,000 people donor. Yeah. No.

It's a good idea, but I just don't think would work well since it would make worse than good.
First of all, it would have to make it very clear that after a certain amount of time, it runs out. Second, I know it wouldn't be fair to the people who already registered, but it would be good for the people who are just joining because they are the ones wrecking my forums. Third, the alt account thing I s a problem, but if people wanted to use it for what it's meant for, it would be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci