• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor idea (beware could suck) (not a noob "get rid of donors"

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes jtrviunviugrn!

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No I love forum spam!!!

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Plg is very sexy!

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I was reading just another thread about people getting kicked and complaining, when I thought of an idea. One of the biggest issues I believe exist is kids don't want to get donor until they have actually played on the servers, but they never get the chance because they get kicked. Therefore they come and complain on our beautifurr forums. I suggest that we make a system where if people sign up on the forums or maybe just when they play for the first time, they have a few hours of donor abilities so they can try the servers out. Then after there trail donor runs out, they can decide if it's worth to donate or not. This would hopefully slow the donor complaining.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like the forum spam would then turn into, "HOW COME I CANT JOIN GAMES ANYMOER!11``" or "GIVE MI BAKC DUNOR!!"
Well this idea does need tweaking. I was thinking it would say something like"sign up on forums for a tril donor" or something like that.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, I think that's not a bad idea. We could have it so you start off as normal, but when you make your forum account and connect it to your Minecraft account, you get a trial donor for a couple games (maybe 5?). A couple hours could be unfair because they might play one game, then not be able to come back until the next day.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I was reading just another thread about people getting kicked and complaining, when I thought of an idea. One of the biggest issues I believe exist is kids don't want to get donor until they have actually played on the servers, but they never get the chance because they get kicked. Therefore they come and complain on our beautifurr forums. I suggest that we make a system where if people sign up on the forums or maybe just when they play for the first time, they have a few hours of donor abilities so they can try the servers out. Then after there trail donor runs out, they can decide if it's worth to donate or not. This would hopefully slow the donor complaining.
Not a bad idea accually. Someone get this on Chads radar ASAP ESHAN!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, I just realized something. Someone could make more and more forum accounts and connect it to their Minecraft account to get infinite donor. An easy solution to this would be that only one forum account can be connected to each Minecraft account at a time, and you can make a request to the staff to change it just like how you would change which Minecraft account your forum account is connected to.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Also, I just realized something. Someone could make more and more forum accounts and connect it to their Minecraft account to get infinite donor. An easy solution to this would be that only one forum account can be connected to each Minecraft account at a time, and you can make a request to the staff to change it just like how you would change which Minecraft account your forum account is connected to.
Well I was thinking once the kids got their trail the server itself would just not let that ign get any more. And remember, this idea isn't to let kids play just for no reason, it's to try to get them to be able to play so they can decide if its worth to buy donor.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about they just don't get kicked from a server for their first 5-10 games. And they would receive note that they have a trial MCSG account, and that they might be kicked from the servers to make room for a donor after their first 5-10 games, unless they buy donor, which is optional. Also they would receive note that it is their last kick free round, so they will not complain.

Can I vote for yes, AND plg is sexy????

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
This is actually a very good idea. I support! :D

I voted for "Plg is very sexy!" but in all seriousness, I vote yes. ;)

elijahdxz

Tribute
Reaction score
amen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci