• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New donor idea (beware could suck) (not a noob "get rid of donors"

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes jtrviunviugrn!

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No I love forum spam!!!

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Plg is very sexy!

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Howabout just a cheaper donator rank that makes you immune from being kicked, like maybe $5 a month just to be unkick-able from the lobbies, without kicking powers? Encourage more donations, encourage less raging, encourage a better community.

Eh?

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again, the donations pay to run the servers, we can't really afford to lower donation prices.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again, the donations pay to run the servers, we can't really afford to lower donation prices.
Though it's true it would take away some people who pay for the $10 iron donor rank, a $5 rank lower than iron (coal?) would allow other to donate A.) more frequently and B.) in larger amounts, despite the Iron stealing and the slight lack of commitment. Donating $10 to a server is actually a pretty big commitment when you don't have that much money.

Though the pros and cons of this suggested rank one pretty much level out with the current ranks, it might just actually stimulate donation incomes. Then again, it might deplete it...

It is a suggestion to help out of the raging players who are not enjoying being kicked from servers, not a plea to lower donation prices ;P

bigguyawesome

Spectator
Reaction score
ok guys, you are all fighting over this and how it might or might not work out, when the real discussion should be about the sexiness of plg :D

I think that if you limited how many times you could get on a server as a "New Donor" then people would be unable to troll and kick everyone in a lobby, because they would lose their donor abilities :)

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The donation prices are already low enough, making another rank with lower prices is just tedious.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Well, this was not supposed to be a replacement or lower donating price, but a way fr kids to play so they can decide to buy donor. Most of the rage threads ive seen say "I havnt gotten to play a game ever because I get kicked!" This would reduce these threads, and make kids be able to decide if it is worth it to donate. I don't want Mcsg to lose money in any way.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
Better idea! What if players could only be kicked for a donor once every 10 minutes? This would allow donors to still get into full games and let players not be kick so often. When I was a player for a whole day before I donated it bugged me that I got kicked EVERY game. I didn't mind getting kicked once from a lobby but when it became every lobby I was in I just got tired of it and donated. This system would let players get kicked from one lobby but have immunity the next. It doesn't take the power to join full servers away from donors just prioritizes which players are removed from a full lobby. Of course the timer could be removed and just grant players immunity for just a single game when they're kicked.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Better idea! What if players could only be kicked for a donor once every 10 minutes? This would allow donors to still get into full games and let players not be kick so often. When I was a player for a whole day before I donated it bugged me that I got kicked EVERY game. I didn't mind getting kicked once from a lobby but when it became every lobby I was in I just got tired of it and donated. This system would let players get kicked from one lobby but have immunity the next. It doesn't take the power to join full servers away from donors just prioritizes which players are removed from a full lobby. Of course the timer could be removed and just grant players immunity for just a single game when they're kicked.
Yea this is another good idea. This Is kinda the idea that I was getting at. I like this one better :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci