• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
It feels like you kind-of stole trophaeum from Fushi, Theoretical and Enderthor.
I personally think you stole the idea and if you didn't than start a new map because you incidentally copied them.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It feels like you kind-of stole trophaeum from Fushi, Theoretical and Enderthor.
I personally think you stole the idea and if you didn't than start a new map because you incidentally copied them.
I started this map April 18th, 2012, Trophaeum wasn't even released.

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
I started this map April 18th, 2012, Trophaeum wasn't even released.
But they have already submitted, it would just make more sense to make a new idea because theirs a big chance they'll get accepted, its a really detailed and well performed map.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But they have already submitted, it would just make more sense to make a new idea because theirs a big chance they'll get accepted, its a really detailed and well performed map.
I was cooking up this idea before that. I didn't even know about it.
Also, I don't see that map on the server

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The acception process takes time, plus two of the same kind of map is never good.
If you don't like the map than please just don't post on this thread.
I get that you might think they're similar, the concept and all, but I can assure you that they're not even similar besides the skyscraper. I've even had Theo, one of the builders of it on my server and he didn't even point it out. He even went as far as to say that he really liked my map.
Please stop trying to turn something like this into an argument or I will get a member of the staff.

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
If you don't like the map than please just don't post on this thread.
I get that you might think they're similar, the concept and all, but I can assure you that they're not even similar besides the skyscraper. I've even had Theo, one of the builders of it on my server and he didn't even point it out. He even went as far as to say that he really liked my map.
Please stop trying to turn something like this into an argument or I will get a member of the staff.
First post in this small debate was me pointing out my opinion and you've kind of turned it into a fight, and the forums are kind of meant for opinions and disputes so i don't see what i'd be getting in trouble for by the staff.
Any who, good luck with the map.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First post in this small debate was me pointing out my opinion and you've kind of turned it into a fight, and the forums are kind of meant for opinions and disputes so i don't see what i'd be getting in trouble for by the staff.
Any who, good luck with the map.
I'm simply asking you to lay it to rest. I keep telling you that the map isn't like Tropehaum, but you're persistent and won't stop getting your opinion across. You're just coming off as rude and pesky to me, you keep trying to rub in my face that I'm unoriginal. I'm not really keen on hearing it. You're always allowed to have your opinion, but sometimes if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score

Don't worry. He didn't even know about our map before he embarked on this one. Also, Trophaeum is no where near as good as this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci