• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
To tight of a space. Stone sword at spawn = gg. good luck though. I would reccomend a super fast way to get from top to bottom to middle. maybe a "broken" elevator shaft with a ladder all the way up? and also maybe even water at the bottom of the air vent to jump down it. gl.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To tight of a space. Stone sword at spawn = gg. good luck though. I would reccomend a super fast way to get from top to bottom to middle. maybe a "broken" elevator shaft with a ladder all the way up? and also maybe even water at the bottom of the air vent to jump down it. gl.
A corn at the spawn does not equal GG.
You don't have to jump down to the corn, there's several doors you can walk out of up at the top, and there's 2 other exits down on the corn floor, counting up and down on the stairs 3.

Taolem

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks so epic! Can't wait to play it! Good luck you guys.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Can we have some reasons, so we could have something to work off of?
honestly when i picture survival games i imagine survival games 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Kharmunrah, Fortress pyke... those are some examples i don't however picture one tower, it doesn't seem like a survival games map and the games would be extremely short i think these kind of maps are meant for those servers with irons swords in every chest and a grace period. Sorry its just my opinion.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
honestly when i picture survival games i imagine survival games 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Kharmunrah, Fortress pyke... those are some examples i don't however picture one tower, it doesn't seem like a survival games map and the games would be extremely short i think these kind of maps are meant for those servers with irons swords in every chest and a grace period. Sorry its just my opinion.
Khaumarah and sg4 are the last things I picture.
Also, how does that make this map any worse? It's supposed to be different than the rest, that's what makes it so unique and great. I don't get your opinion on short games, this map is huge. I was actually concerned games might take too long.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Khaumarah and sg4 are the last things I picture.
Also, how does that make this map any worse? It's supposed to be different than the rest, that's what makes it so unique and great. I don't get your opinion on short games, this map is huge. I was actually concerned games might take too long.
it doesent matter which maps you/i picture. SG2 is made up of about 50 of these size buildings. what i meant was that i picture an actual landscape, games are NOT going to take too long, survival games maps have a minimum diameter of 400 blocks. So that doesent leave this with much hope.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
it doesent matter which maps you/i picture. SG2 is made up of about 50 of these size buildings. what i meant was that i picture an actual landscape, games are NOT going to take too long, survival games maps have a minimum diameter of 400 blocks. So that doesent leave this with much hope.
If you could actually see the map, you'd realize that the inside is actually huge. The airvents especially are very extensive and feel like they go on forever. Also, what this map loses in diameter, it makes up for in height.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci