• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

DoubleA

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm simply asking you to lay it to rest. I keep telling you that the map isn't like Tropehaum, but you're persistent and won't stop getting your opinion across. You're just coming off as rude and pesky to me, you keep trying to rub in my face that I'm unoriginal. I'm not really keen on hearing it. You're always allowed to have your opinion, but sometimes if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything.
By saying good luck with your map at the end i was trying to lay it to rest -_-

Don't worry. He didn't even know about our map before he embarked on this one. Also, Trophaeum is no where near as good as this.
In general i don't like closed quarters PvP but i just kind of think trophaeum is better. :D

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, this looks great. To anyone saying he stole the idea from us; he certainly didn't. They're very different in many aspects, and so far, this map looks great.

Great work, Mr. Walrus ;)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, this looks great. To anyone saying he stole the idea from us; he certainly didn't. They're very different in many aspects, and so far, this map looks great.

Great work, Mr. Walrus ;)
What about me? I helped by placing a few blocks...

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
That map is looking pretty amazing! Keep going with it. Great work.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since Arena left MCSG, will he still be finishing this map? I was actually looking forward to seeing the completed version...

Reaction score
What's the radius of the tower? It looks cool but I will reserve full judgment for when It is done. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci