• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
If you could actually see the map, you'd realize that the inside is actually huge. The airvents especially are very extensive and feel like they go on forever. Also, what this map loses in diameter, it makes up for in height.
oh my god how long is this going to take to get my message across i dislike the map!
and even though it *may* be huge it has no terraforming which means it probably wont have good pvp.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
oh my god how long is this going to take to get my message across i dislike the map!
and even though it *may* be huge it has no terraforming which means it probably wont have good pvp.
I respect that you don't like the map, but I'm allowed to say my opinion too aren't I?

And how could a tower have terraforming? Just wondering?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Since when was Sg2, 4, or 5 known for their terraforming?
In my opinion, this map will have better gameplay than most maps. I don't recall teraforming making a game better, SG2 is a prime example. Now please stop, constructive criticism is fine but you basically saying the whole map sucks isn't.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Just for clarification, a skyscraper isn't 13 stories tall. A building that tall would be considered a "highrise". But nice map nonetheless!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There's no set number of floors for a skyscraper :p
Well yeah, but I think thirteen floors would be kinda short for a skyscraper. I know there isn't a set number of floors, but I think it only makes sense. Not that it matters though :p

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I respect that you don't like the map, but I'm allowed to say my opinion too aren't I?

And how could a tower have terraforming? Just wondering?
yup but i made a statement (like 5) and you are trying to correct every single one of them.
that's why i don't like the map.... not because you made a bad tower, because i don't like the idea of a tower being a map!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yup but i made a statement (like 5) and you are trying to correct every single one of them.
that's why i don't like the map.... not because you made a bad tower, because i don't like the idea of a tower being a map!
Then simply don't post on the thread and pray it doesn't make it onto the servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci