• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.9: The Combat Update

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
This will be a huge hit. I've read quite a few comments and I'm liking almost all of them so far :p Have a read guys! (I mean on the Reddit post)

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
The best thing they can do is bring back 1.7 pvp

pizzaisbae123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello tributes,

This'll be a rather short post, but the news contained herein is important nonetheless.
Dinnerbone tweeted and made a Reddit post today stating that Minecraft 1.9 will be the Combat Update, and that Mojang is looking for suggestions as to how to make PvP better, as everyone is afraid of them screwing up the update and making combat even worse.

Here's the tweet:

Click here for the associated Reddit post.

I'd like to encourage every single one of you who are concerned with how PvP mechanics work now and in the future to comment on the Reddit post linked above. Mojang's changes to Minecraft are the main driving force in how our PvP mechanics work, so for any real changes to happen in the combat experience, they need to happen on Mojang's side.

Please remember to be as detailed as possible with your descriptions on the Reddit post; simply stating "1.7 mechanics pls" won't help Mojang any.

Just to reiterate - although you are allowed to discuss any potential changes 1.9 will bring to the combat experience on our forums, you are encouraged to make these discussions on the Reddit thread, to allow Mojang and the Minecraft community as a whole to see these discussions.

i think that they should add ruby or amethyst tools and armor. And maybe rainbow tools and armor too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci