• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.9: The Combat Update

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
They r adding shields n new arrows but i dont think changing pvp mechanics back to 1.7 is wat they'll do cuz i think most of thr devs arent good at pvp and dont understand the diff between the hit registeration in 1.7 compared to 1.8, mostly mcsg pvp :/

Altho an advantage of 1.8 pvp is that meile combat it relies more on skill not ping cuz everyone seems to have the same reach now even tho i have 200+ ping.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
They r adding shields n new arrows but i dont think changing pvp mechanics back to 1.7 is wat they'll do cuz i think most of thr devs arent good at pvp and dont understand the diff between the hit registeration in 1.7 compared to 1.8, mostly mcsg pvp :/

Altho an advantage of 1.8 pvp is that meile combat it relies more on skill not ping cuz everyone seems to have the same reach now even tho i have 200+ ping.
Im so quitting if they add shields

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im so quitting if they add shields
Ikr dat would bunnies the game up completely. If mojang do that they should kill themselves
I wouldn't worry too much, since shields would be completely optional. If the people and staff of MCSG decided that they were bad, shields would be removed from tiering quite easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci