• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Where do I check who I am against? Im speaking on behalf of #Krypton.
Go back a couple pages. I gave a link for everyone who's in the US. If you're not in the US, still use that link, but delete the last two letters of it, and replace it with the initials for whatever region you're in.

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Go back a couple pages. I gave a link for everyone who's in the US. If you're not in the US, still use that link, but delete the last two letters of it, and replace it with the initials for whatever region you're in.
But since #AS is not out. Guess I have to wait.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Matches will begin the first week of March.

If you go to the front page, and click your respective region, then you can check who you face in the first round.

AS will be out soon :)
Jimmer, we need more info! My team and I are planning on meeting up together on the date of the first round, but we still don't know when that will be!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jimmer, we need more info! My team and I are planning on meeting up together on the date of the first round, but we still don't know when that will be!
Hey Yonder, unfortunately, Kit has not set the dates yet. It'll come soon, I'm not sure when. Watch this thread for updates. KitMencha

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know you are all anxious to find out when you're playing and I want you to know that you won't have to wait much longer. We will be PM-ing the leaders on the forums with the time and date this weekend. Sorry about the delay as I had GCSE mock exams.

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know you are all anxious to find out when you're playing and I want you to know that you won't have to wait much longer. We will be PM-ing the leaders on the forums with the time and date this weekend. Sorry about the delay as I had GCSE mock exams.
Is there anyway my team could play on Sunday rather than Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci