• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag_Block77

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey it I'm from the team Olympians
And I would like to ask for a name change?

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
erm I can play sometimes on weekdays though.....and i can possibly verse on friday evening, but im not sure about early saturday :/ What time zone are you in?
Eastern. If you wanted to do it sometime during the week, my team will not be available Wednesday night either.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Eastern. If you wanted to do it sometime during the week, my team will not be available Wednesday night either.
eoh god...im at pacific and we're 3 hours away...so most likely we will have to play on saturday

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
eoh god...im at pacific and we're 3 hours away...so most likely we will have to play on saturday
Yeeeaaa... First off, though, we're just gonna have to find out how this entire thing is going to work. What I mean by that is, will there be moderators supervising us, or will there be a special server set up for us? Because, if both of those are yes, we will have to play when the moderators are and/or the server is available.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Yeeeaaa... First off, though, we're just gonna have to find out how this entire thing is going to work. What I mean by that is, will there be moderators supervising us, or will there be a special server set up for us? Because, if both of those are yes, we will have to play when the moderators are and/or the server is available.
It owkrs in which the teams, mods, and servers have to agree. Server is the least in our problems in which it can be easily white listed.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It owkrs in which the teams, mods, and servers have to agree. Server is the least in our problems in which it can be easily white listed.
Correct. We are getting whitlelisted servers on each network thanks to our admins :).
How do we apply? I am working on my team as we speak i just need to know how to apply.
The applications are now closed except for AS.

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Correct. We are getting whitlelisted servers on each network thanks to our admins :).

The applications are now closed except for AS.
So we are getting servers we can play on. That's good! :) So, what do you think about the times Skull and I arranged, Kit? Or do you need more information first to decide when we can compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci