• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
Oooohhh... but I want to crush Skull Diamondz so badly! :p Lol, jk! It's all friendly fun and games! :)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry it's taking so long. We have been really busy as we need to organise the server whitelisting. It's not easy :/. But your patience is highly appreciated!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry it's taking so long. We have been really busy as we need to organise the server whitelisting. It's not easy :/. But your patience is highly appreciated!
It's ok you and the rest of the team are doing a great job!

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score
So, umm... only one more day 'til the first week of March has passed. Are we scrapping the idea of doing it this week? I don't really mind, I was just curious. :)

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, umm... only one more day 'til the first week of March has passed. Are we scrapping the idea of doing it this week? I don't really mind, I was just curious. :)
As stated in KitMencha's thread "You will be notified 1 week prior to the date of your round". I don't think anyone has been sent the date yet (sorry if i'm wrong). So if you haven't received an email yet it probably will not commence this weekend. But...you never know :p

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
After a victorious first round debuted in the MCSG Regional World Cup, the second draw has been concluded. Each teams of different regions have a chance to become the best in this event, organised by KitMencha, and show what their clan has to offer. The Kithex team has very generously offered the winners a prize, that of a $50 US. This prize (and other exciting gameplay elements) will draw many of the tributes attention, and thereby lots to offer in each battle between the teams.

This was on the newsletter, DID I MISS IT?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
After a victorious first round debuted in the MCSG Regional World Cup, the second draw has been concluded. Each teams of different regions have a chance to become the best in this event, organised by KitMencha, and show what their clan has to offer. The Kithex team has very generously offered the winners a prize, that of a $50 US. This prize (and other exciting gameplay elements) will draw many of the tributes attention, and thereby lots to offer in each battle between the teams.

Yep, I don't know why they put that in. Also I got a like by KitMencha! :D *fan girl screams in the distance

Yonder

Tribute
Reaction score

What the heck?!? Please please please tell me, Kit, that you didn't have the first round without notifying us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci